Layouts looking good and you had an amazing season, will be interesting to see how FM do the sponsorship deal for Man Utd as isnt it performance based? I.e if they do rubbish and dont get in the Champions League its closer to £30Million for the year?

Just making it interesting and along the real lines haha, trying to anyway :) This layout takes a heck of a lot of time I assure you haha glad you like it though m8.

Really interesting format and concept. It isn't often that you see a story on here that actually starts after the initial season has ended. Moreover, this has got to be one of the picture heaviest stories out there, which is always a compliment.

Thanks guys, Penguin11, I started this named Louis van Gaal, but wanted to restart the thread with a different layout that would be more interesting to me and to readers. :)

nice one bud! where did you get the adidas kits from?

I made them myself with Paint Shop Pro :) Cheers. Update to come later today after work urgh haha.

absolutly amazing story mate even though im a liverpool fan i will be looking in on his regularly, sorry if you have mentioned this before but is there any chance you could share the tactic? great work again

ANYCHANCE OF A SENDING ME THEM KITS AS ATTACHMENT PLEASE? THERE BRILLANT