Brilliant layout, one of the best I've ever seen.

One of the best lay outs i think i have ever seen for a story great work photoshop is a very handy tool i think its far to say you all ready done better then moyes.

Thanks guys, next update will be tomorrow night (Transfer Deadline Day / Shock Move) then September can begin.

****** ****, some results there. Still using that 4-1-1-3-1 tactic you uploaded?

Still an incredible looking layout.

Still using that tactic, on an amazing run. Check out this link Tactic where I have posted the Tactic for download and screenshots of different stats.

Great layout mate keep up good work! looking forward to trying your tac. Maybe it will work on FM15 to :)

very good layout dude, Chelsea fan myself but very impressed, better that the Louis van gall story. what tactics are you using?

Link : Tactic

Visit that page on fmbase and there you go, that is the unbelievable Tactic that has seen me only lose 1 game so far in 1 and a half seasons.

An excellent layout that makes for a compelling read. The stadium images are a really nice touch - I wish I had thought of that for my manager story a few months ago! One to remember for next time. Nice customised Manchester United kits, too.

Hello Guys, I have gave up on carrying on this story and I have been more on the Tactic forums so I will focus my story more on Tactics and I will put up a new post! It will be detailed analysis of my tactic and team play as well as updates on my season progression.

Suarez Arrives

Just signed Luis Suarez from Barcelona! Great addition to the squad and it will be interesting to see him line up with Wayne Rooney who already has 34 goals.

View attachment 342563
Can't wait to see him fit into my 4-1-1-3-1 formation that is totally unstoppable right now.

View attachment 342373
The New Invincible's?

Lets compare last season with this current season, we are 1 goal behind our total of goals from last season which was 100, so we will definitely overhaul that. We are currently on an unbelievable unbeaten run and hopefully we can carry it on until the end of the Season and become the new invincible's. I am 30 points clear of Chelsea in 3rd Place and 28 points clear of Man City.

View attachment 342372
PHILOSOPHY? WHAT PHILOSOPHY

So I went against my philosophy of RIGID away and FLUID at home to play the most amazing game against Juventus and we succeeded very well! I am pleased Wayne Rooney pounced on the opportunity to play up front as Suarez is ineligible due to playing in the CL already for Barcelona.

View attachment 342371
Average Movement

From the average position you can see we played very high up the park and dominated the game in the central area, Joe Jenkins came on (white dot) and made a big difference, assisting Wayne Rooney with a goal too.

View attachment 342370
Match Stats

Finally, the stats, we dominated possession, we had a lot of free kicks, a lot of fouls against Juventus and Juventus suffered without a shot on target. Definitely going to try sticking with the FLUID tactic in the future.

4-1-1-3-1 FLUID 2.0

UPDATED FLUID 4-1-1-3-1 TACTIC

View attachment 341500
I shook the formation up a bit, making it more systematic and more square to enable easier passing between the lines.

VS West Ham - Old Trafford

View attachment 341499
Within the first 18 minutes, 4 goals, absolutely amazing football and not giving West Ham a sniff.

View attachment 341498
End of the game, everyone played their part in a beautiful game of football and totally dominated.

Visit my Tactic Page for Download.

Download

TACTIC PAGE