Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

also would anyone like yo help me & create me up the UCL, UEFA Cup & Intertoto cup from that era?

also would anyone like yo help me & create me up the UCL, UEFA Cup & Intertoto cup from that era?

but today i finally make Cup Winners Cup(absorbed in 1999) for my "Legendary database" which is in progres,so i also would like to have the old format of Champions League in my database,beacause i deleted every history(competiton winners,awards,player histories...) back to 1996

View attachment 208124View attachment 208125

but today i finally make Cup Winners Cup(absorbed in 1999) for my "Legendary database" which is in progres,so i also would like to have the old format of Champions League in my database,beacause i deleted every history(competiton winners,awards,player histories...) back to 1996

View attachment 208124View attachment 208125

that's cool mate :D, if you need any help you can use my legends database as a template :)

Did they not have different Inter Milan and Chelsea badges back then? I can't remember when they changed but surely not that long ago, is it possible to put them in instead?

Did they not have different Inter Milan and Chelsea badges back then? I can't remember when they changed but surely not that long ago, is it possible to put them in instead?

I'll give it a shot also didn't a lot of clubs have old badges back then :p

I'll give it a shot also didn't a lot of clubs have old badges back then :p

Probably but you should take a look at the main clubs because doing all of them would just be a bit pointless given it's not that important. Just be nice to see some of the old badges back though.:)