Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

Mate ur work is amazing !

Could u bring to us Hernán Crespo? Its my favorite plc from cm0102 odb

And also the myths !, Tó Madeira, Tisgalko, Marajó and the others, with their skills, thats fantastic !

The date can't be changed i guess? But still starting in 2011 i really don't mind

Mate ur work is amazing !

Could u bring to us Hernán Crespo? Its my favorite plc from cm0102 odb

And also the myths !, Tó Madeira, Tisgalko, Marajó and the others, with their skills, thats fantastic !

The date can't be changed i guess? But still starting in 2011 i really don't mind

will do I'll do Crespo asap

Lazio's kits

View attachment 204858

View attachment 204859

Last edited:
that squad :'( HOW FAR WE HAVE FALLEN!

nearly 40,000 chances done in this DB I completed Lazio & Barca any screenshot I'll post them asap

omg,that Lazio squad,amazing..can't wait to play!

glad you like it :) I'm now working on Bayern Munich also it's strange how Lazio finished 6th in the Serie A that year and got knocked out of the UCL first group stage that year with a team like that :/

Last edited:
glad you like it :) I'm now working on Bayern Munich also it's strange how Lazio finished 6th in the Serie A that year and got knocked out of the UCL first group stage that year with a team like that :/
Because most of the research in CM01/02 was inaccurate and many players were greatly overrated? :p

Hey mate, have you done Sheffield Wednesday of England ? and if so is it possible to have a screenshot of the team and its best players ? Thanks

I would be interested in helping you if you need it. I really want to get involved in a editing project right now :)

I would be interested in helping you if you need it. I really want to get involved in a editing project right now :)

yeah,i wanted to help too,but i think he is doing a good job all by himself and that's amazing,if he will need any help he can always ask!

Hey mate, have you done Sheffield Wednesday of England ? and if so is it possible to have a screenshot of the team and its best players ? Thanks

no I'll do them after Valencia & Valencia B

thanks for the offer mate, but I see your doing a CM 4 Database :), hope you get it done and I hope people download it, If I wasn't doing this I would be helping you out right now, if you want the help that is

Hey,do you think it is possible to make the old format of Europ.Championship League with 4 groups instead of 1/18 finals.

Hey,do you think it is possible to make the old format of Europ.Championship League with 4 groups instead of 1/18 finals.

you mean 2 group stages then the knock-out round, I tried that last year and it won't work :(