Championship starting today- NOW

Season End....

Well.....what a season.....amazing game......partially ruined by 1 idiot who thinks he's a super hero from a comic (6ft5 and 190lbs...LMAO) ********!! ....but never the less....its been enjoyable

I finished in the top half with Forest which was a massive achievement for me!

Can't wait to build for next season......still some places left.....Get yourself involved!

Last edited:
Michal we'll do more than rip it up!!!

We'll ******* destroy everybody! I'm telling you.....best 2 managers on here

lol

A game that i would highly recommend! An iffy start to my Plymouth reign finishing in a mediocre 19th with 1 result that stood out, a 2-1 victory over Reading but including 2 thrashings, 4-0 vs peterboro & 6-2 vs middlesboro!

Its an amazing game and hopefully next season Plymouth can safely challenge mid-table and hopefully a playoff place, highly unlikely tho!

EDIT: Game resumes at 10:45pm and it is 1st July!

Last edited:
Great first season guys, annoyed how I miss the play offs by goal scored... but atleast i've got a great chance this season. Rahats a great host, does whatever he can do to get people in the game :)

Come on lads i came to Leicester when they was on a 6 game losing streak and kept them up!!!

Thats some achievement,

Althought i only joined the game with around 10 games left really enjoyed it been a laugh and looking forward to next season already, a few signings and a tinker with me training/tactics and i could well push for the play offs ;)

Watch out lads!

NEWCASTLE GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Rahat going up but we all knew he was going to anyway :p But then we will watch him suffer right back down to where he & Newcastle belong, The Championship! :p

Ryan

Sorry i haven't been on will be on 2day probz around 3 or 4 ( if im allowed).

Where am i have Coventry been relegated?

Game is on today lads as i aint going work. If 8 of you come on then it is ON.

Missed the play-offs by a few points now into the new season , 5 games in currently sitting second behind wolves on goal difference.

I'll be barnsley please just downloading update patch for FM and downloading Hamachi, then should be ready to play about 2:10 today