Championship starting today- NOW

Sure thing mate but the game isn't on until Sunday.

I've decided to join :D and I will be Plymouth Argyle!

I won't be able to play on Sunday so I will start on Monday!

Ryan

Sure, Plymouth aren't doing so bad i think.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:05 PM ----------

Still taking in players; game will resume tomorrow. 17 games into the season...

AFC i told you I work on Fridays and Saturdays lol. Game's on today at 2PM.

Yh mate, add me on msn [email protected] and join my Hamachi (details on opening post). Game starts at 2PM. The available teams are listed on the opening post.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Solid game. In January and sold Beckham for 10.5million to Man Utd. Going to buy Marquinhos and Andres D'Alessandro soon, Zucullini just signed :D

Latest update

Well the latest from the Forest camp is that my 9 game un beaten run came to an end away at Newcastle 1-0. Make no mistake that they are a prem outfit in the championship but Rahat won't have it! BIG FISH...LITTLE POND...but the host RAHAT is a good guy! So enough said about that

My next point is - QPR....HAHAHAHAHA....biggest joke on the game! Along with the in-experienced manager..MICHAL! :p

Every night I go to bed and pray for some money from my board so I can atleast stay up!! but the odds are in my favour anyway with the likes of Crystal 'KUNLE' Palace, QPR and Coventry who are also awful as well

The game continues....and if you haven't yet joined....you need to!
Not only is the game really gud but the banter between the boys is second to none.......SO JOIN....and come laugh at QPR...lol

PS - WHERE'S YOUR DADY GONE - WHERE'S YOUR DADY GONE!! HAHAHA

can I join in your league ?

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

hey mate, I add you in msn but you don't acepted :/

Well the latest from the Forest camp is that my 9 game un beaten run came to an end away at Newcastle 1-0. Make no mistake that they are a prem outfit in the championship but Rahat won't have it! BIG FISH...LITTLE POND...but the host RAHAT is a good guy! So enough said about that

My next point is - QPR....HAHAHAHAHA....biggest joke on the game! Along with the in-experienced manager..MICHAL! :p

Every night I go to bed and pray for some money from my board so I can atleast stay up!! but the odds are in my favour anyway with the likes of Crystal 'KUNLE' Palace, QPR and Coventry who are also awful as well

The game continues....and if you haven't yet joined....you need to!
Not only is the game really gud but the banter between the boys is second to none.......SO JOIN....and come laugh at QPR...lol

PS - WHERE'S YOUR DADY GONE - WHERE'S YOUR DADY GONE!! HAHAHA

Massive Fail TBH.

edit : Btw Rahat ive got a dentist appointment at 3:30, have to leave at 2 tough. Probably wont be back till like 5 :/

Last edited:
Sorry i weren't on yesterday guys i will be on 2day at around 2 or 3 ; 4 at the latest :)

Rahat I have a few questions:
1. I can't join your Hamachi Network because it says that this network appears to full :s
2. Also I've added u on msn and I dont think that you have added me yet [email protected] (my msn)!

Please reply asap!

Ryan

Ok, sorry mate i was out on a family outing today so the game wasn't on. I'll add you now.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Sorry about today guys, game defo on tomorrow at 2PM.

Ok, sorry mate i was out on a family outing today so the game wasn't on. I'll add you now.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Sorry about today guys, game defo on tomorrow at 2PM.

No probs :p