Championship- who's going to get promoted?

I'd put a lot of money on leicester going up. Probably automatically.
By far the best players in the league with a top manager and in spectacular form.

i LOVE that comment;)

Don't get too excited I am a lifelong foxes fan after all. But in all seriousness can anyone argue that we don't have the quality and the form to be right up there? 5 points to be made up across 14 games is not a lot.

Personally I hope the top 6 finishes as you put it in the OP with Leicester winning the play-offs. It would be nice to see Forest in the Prem and Sven back in the big league. Plus I don't like Cardiff, Swansea or Leeds.

Don't get too excited I am a lifelong foxes fan after all. But in all seriousness can anyone argue that we don't have the quality and the form to be right up there? 5 points to be made up across 14 games is not a lot.
i agree with you :D

I want Forest, Leeds and Leicester to come up. I think QPR, Forest and Cardiff will come up.

I want Forest, Leeds and Leicester to come up. I think QPR, Forest and Cardiff will come up.
I think Cardiff are a good team but they seem to drift away more and more at the end of the season, and whilst a quality team i don't think they'll go up through playoffs

I reckon it will be QPR, Forest and either Cardiff or Leeds. I'd like to see all 4 of those sides in the prem, I have a soft spot for Forest, always have done, not sure why, and I think Leeds (due to their history) deserve to be in the EPL, I'd like to see how they do against the big teams, I think they could do well

QPR, Nots Forest & Reading for play offs (maybe)

1st Q.P.R
2nd Leicester
P/O. Cardiff

maybe a bit biased but we look unbeatable at the moment.

Unbeatable till you come to the city ground haha. To be fair you are playing well.

I think this is the year for forest, personally. It's either 2nd or nothing though - we have prove over many years that we simply cannot win playoff games. So I don't want that again ha.

QPR,Leicester

and hopefully Reading,i would love to see Reading play at premier league again

I am not sure if we (Leeds) are going up... I am not even sure if we get that play off spot... todays results will be very important, we need to win today against Barnsley at Elland Road... Next game will be against Swansea, wich wont be easy.

I reckon it will be QPR, Forest and either Cardiff or Leeds. I'd like to see all 4 of those sides in the prem, I have a soft spot for Forest, always have done, not sure why, and I think Leeds (due to their history) deserve to be in the EPL, I'd like to see how they do against the big teams, I think they could do well
agree with you with the history of leeds but i really dont like them:)
If/when they forest go up i hope they get destroyed all season;) maybe they'll beat Derby's record though!;)

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

This.

Why are Boro doing so bad???
To many players, and there all a bit overated imo, players like Kris Boyd. Who i don't think offer anything to the team.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I am not sure if we (Leeds) are going up... I am not even sure if we get that play off spot... todays results will be very important, we need to win today against Barnsley at Elland Road... Next game will be against Swansea, wich wont be easy.
You should beat Barnsley, they looked poor when they played us, but yeah Swansea are a good team, we beat them once and got beat once, Scott Sinclair is awesome

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

1st Q.P.R
2nd Leicester
P/O. Cardiff

maybe a bit biased but we look unbeatable at the moment.
Yeah i know, but a lot depends on the cardiff result IMO

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Unbeatable till you come to the city ground haha. To be fair you are playing well.

I think this is the year for forest, personally. It's either 2nd or nothing though - we have prove over many years that we simply cannot win playoff games. So I don't want that again ha.
I dont think we'll get beat at the city ground:)! but then again you are superb their. Yeah i agre with you i think the fact that your quite poor away from home sometimes mean you struggle with 2 legs, however we've been like that this season but we seem to be sorting it out, hopefully:D

Would love to see Norwich get to the Premiership. Mainly because I support them, but also because they were only just promoted this season from the nPower league 1, and being 5th in the championship is a brilliant achievement :)

I just hope Cardiff and Leicester draw today 0-0 and we beat barnsley :p ahah