Championship- who's going to get promoted?

1. Reading
2. Forest

--------------------------
3. Leicester
4. Swansea
5. Cardiff
6. Norwich/Leeds

That ^

But Honestly switch QPR with Reading

I really do think we'll get 2nd, with the game in hand aswell I think we'll push on and continue to get results. We've peaked at the right time this season, we are getting better away from home too bar the loss to Scunthorpe mid week. That's the only away loss we've had in a while. Done the double over Cardiff too :)

Definitely think this is our year. I'm even gonna stick my neck out and say we could catch QPR, if they slip up.

I really do think we'll get 2nd, with the game in hand aswell I think we'll push on and continue to get results. We've peaked at the right time this season, we are getting better away from home too bar the loss to Scunthorpe mid week. That's the only away loss we've had in a while. Done the double over Cardiff too :)

Definitely think this is our year. I'm even gonna stick my neck out and say we could catch QPR, if they slip up.

I think if we are going to get 2nd we need to beat Cardiff tonight and we need to beat you at the City ground.

QPR, Nottingham Forest and Cardiff City

Would love to see Nottingham forest in the top league again and also QPR Whether they can spend the money and buy top class players.

I think if we are going to get 2nd we need to beat Cardiff tonight and we need to beat you at the City ground.

I dont think you'll beat us. Cardiff maybe but we're far too good at home. You can get a point though, I reckon.

1. QPR
2. Forest

Leicester will finish 4th or 5th but will beat Cardiff in the final of the play offs.

I dont think you'll beat us. Cardiff maybe but we're far too good at home. You can get a point though, I reckon.
You are good at home, but we beat you at the walkers so theres always a chance

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

1. QPR
2. Forest

Leicester will finish 4th or 5th but will beat Cardiff in the final of the play offs.
i'd be happy with that;)