demonguy

Reaction score
Is there any way of changing the playable leagues, mid-game? I've just got a Danish feeder club, but there's no point sending my players on loan there if they don't play games.

As far as I know there is no way of changing the playable leagues. There wouldn't be much point in choosing them when you start if they were changeable..
But as far as your feeder club goes, you can send them there and they'll still get playing time. I think they even have an appearance stat when they return, telling you that the player made XX appearances whilst the club actually had no fixtures.

Ah, yeah that's what I thought. I just thought they could include the option though, for things like this.
But that's good, thanks for your help :)

As far as I know there is no way of changing the playable leagues. There wouldn't be much point in choosing them when you start if they were changeable..
But as far as your feeder club goes, you can send them there and they'll still get playing time. I think they even have an appearance stat when they return, telling you that the player made XX appearances whilst the club actually had no fixtures.

yeah same thing happens to me on my games stats go up without fixtures which is a bonus