Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.0

chapman7

Reaction score
Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.1

I have returned after a two years without playing Football Manager, after my laptop stopped working.

I have just finished my first season with United, and won the quadruple. Community Shield, Premier League, Capital Cup and Champions League.

Premier League:
View attachment 406445View attachment 406446

Here are some results:

View attachment 406493View attachment 406492View attachment 406491View attachment 406490View attachment 406489
View attachment 406488View attachment 406486View attachment 406484View attachment 406478View attachment 406479View attachment 406475

Fixtures:

View attachment 406470View attachment 406472View attachment 406469

Transfers in and out:

View attachment 406464View attachment 406463

The tactic:
View attachment 406462

View attachment 406459

View attachment 404876

If you would like any more screenshots or anything else just ask :)

Last edited:
Will give it a go with United! Where did you play Mata in this tactic?

Also can I have a screenie of your training pre season and during season please mate. :)

Will try now mate with utd.
Alright man, let me know how it goes :)

I had Steve Round do the opposition instructions, they seemed to work fine for me.

Will give it a go with United! Where did you play Mata in this tactic?
I started playing on the right but then I ended up playing him on the left as Inside Forward where he was a machine.

Did you change anything Home or Away? Or just plug and play?
I just played it how I had it set up and if need to be change the mentality and that through the match, and just looked at what Steve Round suggested to change to e.g. play more direct play, More long balls ect
Also can I have a screenie of your training pre season and during season please mate. :)
I just have the one schedule, I use the same one throughout the season which is the roles and then specific attributes when coaches suggest concentrating on one specific attribute. :)

Alright man, let me know how it goes :)

I had Steve Round do the opposition instructions, they seemed to work fine for me.

I started playing on the right but then I ended up playing him on the left as Inside Forward where he was a machine.

I just played it how I had it set up and if need to be change the mentality and that through the match, and just looked at what Steve Round suggested to change to e.g. play more direct play, More long balls ect

I just have the one schedule, I use the same one throughout the season which is the roles and then specific attributes when coaches suggest concentrating on one specific attribute. :)
Sorry mate, meant match training and scheduling and day before/ after boxes ticked? And you say you changed Mata to IF did you change any instructions or anything?

Sorry mate, meant match training and scheduling and day before/ after boxes ticked? And you say you changed Mata to IF did you change any instructions or anything?

Ah right, I have Ziegler as my scout for opposition and use his information he suggests for match preparation other than changing it for matches it's on Tactics. The IF on the tactic I have linked on the first post is the one I have used him in and he was free flowing scoring after adapting to it.

If we use this tactic will we also not qualify for the Champions League and lose at home to the likes of Liverpool?

Completed first season with this tactic without any additions to the squad. went very well by winning everything comfortably apart from champions league. Knocked out in the 1st round by dortmund, my team failed to take there chances in the 1st leg and with a shock 3-0 loss in germany which cost me the tie to go out 3-2 on agg, So i guess that it was just unlucky rather than the tactic.

If we use this tactic will we also not qualify for the Champions League and lose at home to the likes of Liverpool?
Well if you had looked at the fixture screenshot I included in the opening post you would have seen my results against Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur. But just to clarify my results I'll post up screenshots for you:
Chelsea match 1
View attachment 406196View attachment 406195View attachment 406194
Chelsea Match 2
View attachment 406192View attachment 406191View attachment 406190
Liverpool Match 1
View attachment 406187View attachment 406188View attachment 406189
Liverpool Match 2
View attachment 406184View attachment 406185View attachment 406186

Arsenal Match 1
View attachment 406181View attachment 406182
Manchester City Match 1
View attachment 406178View attachment 406179View attachment 406180
Tottenham Hotspur Match 1
View attachment 406177View attachment 406176
Tottenham Hotspur Match 2
View attachment 406175View attachment 406174View attachment 406173
Nice constructive post moron.
I ain't bothered by his post, if he wants to make childish comments then I say let him.

Completed first season with this tactic without any additions to the squad. went very well by winning everything comfortably apart from champions league. Knocked out in thest round by dortmund, my team failed to take there chances in the 1st leg and with a shock 3-0 loss in germany which cost me the tie to go out 3-2 on agg, So i guess that it was just unlucky rather than the tactic.
I got Dortmund in the Group Stages I lost the first game but then won against them in the second game I guess it's all about luck against them due to them being a top club.
View attachment 406172View attachment 406171View attachment 406170
View attachment 406169View attachment 406168View attachment 406167

Started testing yesterday but not much. Is going well good football and lots of goals/ CCCs. will report more later :)

Just finished the Community Shield and won 5-2
. View attachment 406152View attachment 406151

Had to put the mentality and fluidity to Control and Fluid after they pulled it back to 3-2 I also made the touchline shouts to Retain Possession, Shorter Passing, Pass ?Into Space, Slower Tempo and unticked Work Ball Into Box and then I carried on and scored 2 more goals to finish the game off off.