Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.0

Giving the tactic a try, nothing works for me anymore, let you know

Just finished my 1st season won the prem by a land slide, finished with 98 points abd 109 goals. Very happy with my season just was unlucky with injuries mid feb early march, but still managed to have strong finish to the season beating Arsenal,Chelsea and City. Time for a bit of tweaking of squad then really gonna concentrate on getting debt paid off. Good work once again!

Just finished my 1st season won the prem by a land slide, finished with 98 points abd 109 goals. Very happy with my season just was unlucky with injuries mid feb early march, but still managed to have strong finish to the season beating Arsenal,Chelsea and City. Time for a bit of tweaking of squad then really gonna concentrate on getting debt paid off. Good work once again!

Sounds like a solid season. I would like to recommend midfielder for the playmaker role only cost me ?3.7 million but have to pay agent for his playing right's but only few thousand up to ?4.1 I believe I paidand has been a solid after a few matches scored in half of them too! Just has to be retrained to CM unless you want to use him as an AMC then he will be a signing for any team really.

View attachment 403312

Sounds like a solid season. I would like to recommend midfielder for the playmaker role only cost me ?3.7 million but have to pay agent for his playing right's but only few thousand up to ?4.1 I believe I paidand has been a solid after a few matches scored in half of them too! Just has to be retrained to CM unless you want to use him as an AMC then he will be a signing for any team really.

View attachment 536961
Cheers mate made a right **** up tho, forgot to offer new contracts to staff that were expiring and lost most my good staff :-( was to bothered about fixtures lol.

Cheers mate made a right **** up tho, forgot to offer new contracts to staff that were expiring and lost most my good staff :-( was to bothered about fixtures lol.

Ah man, sorry to hear to that, I must have gotten lucky as I saw one of my messages about it. Then went to my staff and offered contracts to the ones that weren't dead wood for my staff. Then appointed better staff for the ones that were deadwood that I let go on free's.

Ah man, sorry to hear to that, I must have gotten lucky as I saw one of my messages about it. Then went to my staff and offered contracts to the ones that weren't dead wood for my staff. Then appointed better staff for the ones that were deadwood that I let go on free's.
Tried to hire new ones mate but not enough quality ones around, so decided to start again. And offered all good staff new contracts :)

I started a new game aswell but i got knocked out of capital one cup By Barnsley thanks to Mason Bennett hat trick making it 3-2

Tried to hire new ones mate but not enough quality ones around, so decided to start again. And offered all good staff new contracts :)

There was plenty of quality staff around when I was looking, but might be because of the countries you loaded so may be limited to ones you could have signed. Ah really should have stuck to it and signed some young staff they would have improved in time and after doing courses also.

I started a new game aswell but i got knocked out of capital one cup By Barnsley thanks to Mason Bennett hat trick making it 3-2

AH sorry to hear that, show me your line up see if I can help you avoid having teams come back like that.

View attachment 402687Tnkx for the tactic, finally a great tactic that works on 14.3.0... almost lost the fun of the game, but now its back. Schalke04 is back in town ;)

Last edited:
Aup mate... do you use same tactic home and away? If so which of the two posted?

Right.... im guna use the 442 home and away and see how it goes.... which of the two u recommend most? Im lpool with good squad
Edit... played 1st game at anfield cup reply to championship side and im out 1 nil.... sad times

Last edited:
Aup mate... do you use same tactic home and away? If so which of the two posted?

Well first season I played the 4-4-2 one as I've only recently created the 4-2-3-1 tactic.

Right.... im guna use the 442 home and away and see how it goes.... which of the two u recommend most? Im lpool with good squad
Edit... played 1st game at anfield cup reply to championship side and im out 1 nil.... sad times

I use the 4-3-2-1 as it offers more balance, but will only work if you have the right players for the tactic. Show me your line up and will see if I can offer you some advice how to play some players in what roles in that tactic if you need some.

Im on my phone at mo.... so will just right my squad off memory.... 3rd season.... stegen criscito peruzzi pique balanta doria gerrard verratti wanyama rakitic shaawary sterling markovic suarez balotelli volland ferreyra mitrovic

Im on my phone at mo.... so will just right my squad off memory.... 3rd season.... stegen criscito peruzzi pique balanta doria gerrard verratti wanyama rakitic shaawary sterling markovic suarez balotelli volland ferreyra mitrovic

What's your preferred lineup you use normally?

Normally go 442... stegen criscito pique doria peruzzi wanyama verratti shaawary sterling suarez mitrovic.... thata prefered line up mate... I like playin with wingers an 2 stks

Normally go 442... stegen criscito pique doria peruzzi wanyama verratti shaawary sterling suarez mitrovic.... thata prefered line up mate... I like playin with wingers an 2 stks

Might be easier if you post a screenshot when you go on your PC.

4-2-4 works great! Had a run with it that resulted in all 11 players selected to the team of the week. :) I'll post a SS when I get home. I haven't tried the 4-2-3-1 yet, but I'll definitely give it a try. (I did change the CF role to a F9 role, which seemed to work well.)

I'm playing a Manchester United save, the year is 2016-17. By the end of the third season I had sold: RVP, Young, Valencia, Hernandez, and Anderson. I bought Shaw, Lamela, Balanta, Thiago, and Pogba (not sure how I landed Pogba, he's brilliant, but Juventus was willing to sell), with Gotoku Sakai as a backup LB/RB (he's been very good). Ferdinand retired with the club, Evra left on a free transfer in summer 2016, Carrick and Vidic will retire at the end of the season--but all have been great tutors for my youngsters. Welbeck and Rooney have been my main strikers, but Gabriel Barbosa was a great young purchase as a backup and has really developed well. Mata/Januzaj as the left inside forward and Kagawa/Lamela as the right winger have been just brilliant, with lots of goals scored and MotM awards.