Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Charlie Sheen sitcom cancelled after radio rant

Reaction score
"Id even rate Chucklevision above 2 & half men"

Hahaha, sad thing is, I would too!

That Garth Merenghis Darkplace was brilliant! Forgot about that

Reaction score
What is all this about British comedy is ****? I like Black books, The IT Crowd and Blackadder among others. But perhaps that is because Australians like British comedy more than the British do... IDK...

Reaction score
Apart from The Inbetweeners, Scrubs and Peep Show I don't find modern sitcoms remotly funny. I'm just glad I have my boxsets, dunno what i'd do without Only Fools And Horses, Fawlty Towers and 'Allo 'Allo ^^)

Reaction score
..so? The guys 40+ 50+ 60+ however old, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else, why can't he do what he wants? Also, 'It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down'. Not all laws are cool...
It doesn't matter what age he is, For starters he is in the publics eye, but it doesn't matter who he is what age he is or who he's affecting.

But he actually is affecting everyone because the more he takes coke means he is paying for it which is supplying the dealers with money.

And your last statement is just stupid, Theres a difference between posting a stamp upside down and taking coke :S and basically what your saying there is that the law against illegal drugs isn't cool and it should be legal to take coke you ****!

Jak

Reaction score
friend told me sheen had now been fired. This true? If yes I guess that the show really is cancelled now

Reaction score
Charlie Sheen is hiring a winning intern with Tiger Blood though! Man's a legend!

Jak

Reaction score
Im very glad that Sheen got what he deserved and that two and a half men is cancelled :)

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen looks set to be re-hired :D

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Nope, Google it.

It's all over the net.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Apparently, Hugh Grant turned down the role.

Bob Kelso. ❥
Reaction score
You can't replace Charlie Sheen in the show, he was the real appeal to it, well him and the family, wouldn't be the same.