Charlie Sheen sitcom cancelled after radio rant

"Id even rate Chucklevision above 2 & half men"

Hahaha, sad thing is, I would too!

That Garth Merenghis Darkplace was brilliant! Forgot about that

What is all this about British comedy is ****? I like Black books, The IT Crowd and Blackadder among others. But perhaps that is because Australians like British comedy more than the British do... IDK...

Apart from The Inbetweeners, Scrubs and Peep Show I don't find modern sitcoms remotly funny. I'm just glad I have my boxsets, dunno what i'd do without Only Fools And Horses, Fawlty Towers and 'Allo 'Allo ^^)

..so? The guys 40+ 50+ 60+ however old, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else, why can't he do what he wants? Also, 'It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down'. Not all laws are cool...

It doesn't matter what age he is, For starters he is in the publics eye, but it doesn't matter who he is what age he is or who he's affecting.

But he actually is affecting everyone because the more he takes coke means he is paying for it which is supplying the dealers with money.

And your last statement is just stupid, Theres a difference between posting a stamp upside down and taking coke :S and basically what your saying there is that the law against illegal drugs isn't cool and it should be legal to take coke you ****!

friend told me sheen had now been fired. This true? If yes I guess that the show really is cancelled now

Charlie Sheen is hiring a winning intern with Tiger Blood though! Man's a legend!

Im very glad that Sheen got what he deserved and that two and a half men is cancelled :)

0a1d323870c1e6be06c24752d500cdac.jpg

Pwnt.

Charlie Sheen looks set to be re-hired :D

Nope, Google it.

It's all over the net.

Apparently, Hugh Grant turned down the role.

You can't replace Charlie Sheen in the show, he was the real appeal to it, well him and the family, wouldn't be the same.