Charlie Sheen sitcom cancelled after radio rant

Jak

Reaction score
It's only been postponed, not cancelled so far as I know.

It's a poor show to be honest anyway, The Office (US) takes it to the cleaners and Charlie Sheen is a **** anyway.

both awful shows, both could get cancelled and i wouldnt care less :p

Charlie Sheen is a ****. Never liked him. Never will.

I will never forget Charlie Sheen after his performance in the movie Wall Street the first one btw but now he is just turning into a very disturbed person

It was never a funny show, among the least funny possibly, but to be fair most of the things he says are right, just said like a *******. If he wants to drink/ do coke why shouldn't he and if he thinks his rate of beating any potential addictions is 100% then leave him to it.

Everyones just jealous anyway

oh and for the record, The Big Bang Theory is epic.

to be frank comdies are pretty much utter **** these days anyway. Only a few I will watch like Frasier, Rules of Engagement, and thats bout it. But British comedies are the tops when it comes to utter crapness of the highest order.
But I'm not surprised they stopped Two and A Half Men. I've seen a few episodes and it's funny as a ****

Show is terrible and I love sit coms! Watched a few episodes and just dont find any of it funny :(

Oh wellm if it makes some people happy it cant be too bad a show. Not for me though

I love Two and a Half Men. If it gets cancelled, I would be quite devastated. Sheen hasn't really been on making episodes anymore, so it doesn't really surprise me. But still, Two and a Half Men is great.

I love Two and a Half Men. If it gets cancelled, I would be quite devastated. Sheen hasn't really been on making episodes anymore, so it doesn't really surprise me. But still, Two and a Half Men is great.

two and a half men is one of the best sit coms ever ,Chuck lorre has created two of the best comedies

btw office is ****

To be honest, in the last season of two and a half men, its seems as he is just coasting through, with Alan doing all the acting

still, i like Charlie and two and half men

But why is it funny though? Like I've mentioned i've seen a few episodes, and just.......don't get it. Give me Everybody Loves Raymond any day

I really like Two and a Half Men and thought everybody did quite surprised by how many of you are dissing it.

I really like Two and a Half Men and thought everybody did quite surprised by how many of you are dissing it.

I thought it was quite popular and I was on the minority of not liking it. Glad to see I'm not alone ;) I just don't see how it's funny, swear it's just making random comments that aren't funny and laughing at a fat kid? Give me Scrubs and Big Bang Theory anyday ;)

But why is it funny though? Like I've mentioned i've seen a few episodes, and just.......don't get it. Give me Everybody Loves Raymond any day

im just realising british have a weird sense of humor :p

Two and a hafl men kick *** XD

btw everybody loves raymond is really good |)

I freaking LOVE Two and a Half Men. It's such a good program, probably the only show I won't mind watching the same episode of over again.

It better be back soon, but Charlie Sheen is looking so much older in the newest series that's out and the young lad, Jake is 17. Not exactly that young any more...

isn't he like the highest paid actor? i watch 2 and a half men, but all i hear from this guy is him being a top *****. <-- (irl btw.)

isn't he like the highest paid actor? i watch 2 and a half men, but all i hear from this guy is him being a top *****. <-- (irl btw.)

he is the highest paid actor and he is a **** in real life and on the show