Charlie Sheen sitcom cancelled after radio rant

Still Game is a classic. English people don't seem to recognise how good it is.

On top of the older one's like Only Fools and Horses, Blackadder, Dad's Army, Fawlty Towers and Yes Minister etc.

All timeless classics, unfortunately they don't make them like this anymore.

Still Game is a classic. English people don't seem to recognise how good it is.

I think it's a culture thing, I can understand why they might not appreciate it.

im american can you tell me some good british comedies ?

the office and scrubs are way overated

open all hours, One foot in the grave, the likely lads....classics

Couldn't give a tinker's cuss to be honest. Only watched it a few times and really didn't find it funny at all. Theres so much better and funnier stuff to watch so I don't understand why it's gotten so big.?​

If anyone's heard Charlie Sheen's radio interview, you can understand why it's been cancelled. I mean, god, Charlie Sheen really needs to look at himself in the mirror.

As much as I like the show, Charlie Sheen is a ******.

Oh dear...

Brit comedy is horrible, worst examples include The Office, Little Britain & that Welsh guff with that fat guy...James Corden?

Still Game,Chewin The Fat & The first two season's of The In Betweeners are the exception that proves the rule.

Not bothered either way about Charlie Sheen or TAAHM, it's grossly over rated. Good background TV where you don't really need to pay attention but it's just the same **** every episode.

Brit Comedy is horrible = Wrong
Little Britain + James Corden being **** = Right
The office I'm indifferent to so I left it out

Never Mind The Buzzcocks, QI, UK Whose Line is it Anyway, Inbetweeners (as said), Peep Show, Coupling are all hilarious. Even the Mighty Boosh had its moments (but that was mostly 'lets think of the weirdest thing we can' instead of 'lets think of the funniest thing we can')

Its not that I dont like American Comedy either, Big Bang Theory/ HIMYM there are many quality comedies from various places, Two and a Half Men isnt one of them.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1929403

^

Brit Comedy is horrible = Wrong
Little Britain + James Corden being **** = Right
The office I'm indifferent to so I left it out

Never Mind The Buzzcocks, QI, UK Whose Line is it Anyway, Inbetweeners (as said), Peep Show, Coupling are all hilarious. Even the Mighty Boosh had its moments (but that was mostly 'lets think of the weirdest thing we can' instead of 'lets think of the funniest thing we can')

Its not that I dont like American Comedy either, Big Bang Theory/ HIMYM there are many quality comedies from various places, Two and a Half Men isnt one of them.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1929403

^

Buzzcock's isn't a sitcom though, it's a quiz show. It was ****** epic when Simon Amstel was the host. Peep Show was decent for a few seasons but has drifted into that stage where they should just give up.

I'd just like to add Black Books to the list of good british comedies, but there aren't that many knocking around anymore, hence the immense popularity of the inbetweeners. I never really liked Two and a Half Men, but it was tolerable and has it's moments. Sheen has always been an idiot though, and this doesn't really surprise me at all.

British comedy is awful... at the moment. Peep Show's been the best thing in the past year. Otherwise it's just Coming of Age and tat like that.

Speaking of good American comedy, anybody watch Community?

22589.jpg

they could make a last episode of Two and a Half man

where Charlie dies its not such a bad idea XD

Nothing to do on a monday night now. XD

Hope it returns soon. Can't see postponing achieving much, wonder if Charlie Sheen's that bothered anyway?

It was never a funny show, among the least funny possibly, but to be fair most of the things he says are right, just said like a *******. If he wants to drink/ do coke why shouldn't he and if he thinks his rate of beating any potential addictions is 100% then leave him to it.

Maybe because coke is illegal thats why ?

But why is it funny though? Like I've mentioned i've seen a few episodes, and just.......don't get it. Give me Everybody Loves Raymond any day

I find it funny but Everybody Loves Raymond is better than it IMO.

Im English and have every episode on DVD, shown all my mates and they love it too |)

Still game truly is Epic. Always excited at new year with the specials coming on. Was gutted the two of them fell out. The done a scene next to my old house before a place called the Kinfauns Centre :p Can't remember which one exactly but I stood outside braving the cold watching them, was worth it :D

Maybe because coke is illegal thats why ?

..so? The guys 40+ 50+ 60+ however old, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else, why can't he do what he wants? Also, 'It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down'. Not all laws are cool...

I tried again to watch an episode of the show on the weekend. Lasted about 10 mins before I turned over. Im sorry, just couldnt do it :(

My favorite programme on telly, Have seeing every episode all the way up to what is looking like the last ever episode on the internet. Its such a shame as this series has being the best series ever with Charlie and Alan both making it very very funny again were in season 7 is was starting to get repetive. Hope Charlie sorts himself out or if possible they replace him. Jon Cryer is a very underated actor and he could carry that show on his own no doubts about it.

Oh dear...

Brit comedy is horrible, worst examples include The Office, Little Britain & that Welsh guff with that fat guy...James Corden?

Still Game,Chewin The Fat & The first two season's of The In Betweeners are the exception that proves the rule.

Not bothered either way about Charlie Sheen or TAAHM, it's grossly over rated. Good background TV where you don't really need to pay attention but it's just the same **** every episode.

Your crazy, The office was amazing, amazing enough for it to be dulled down. Little britain was good for first 1-2 series just got old after that re-born it with come fly with me though
Brit comedy for the win, other unmentioned comedies,

The mighty 'Spaced' One of the best sitcoms ever! Black books...Garth merenghis darkplaces (sp) IT crown...15 storeys high (Slightly dry humour but locke is a legend) The young ones...Blackadder...Dads army (Still funny!)...Episodes...Fawlty Towers...Ideal (first seasons were good! but dragged on like with lil brit)..Two Ronnies...Shooting Stars etc http://www.comedy.co.uk/guide/network/bbc/ Id even rate Chucklevision above 2 & half men.
Nearly forgot, How Not To Live Your Life, first series was **** had annoying talentless actors but picked up in past 2 series!

..so? The guys 40+ 50+ 60+ however old, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else, why can't he do what he wants? Also, 'It is an act of treason to place a postage stamp bearing the British monarch upside-down'. Not all laws are cool...

But the drugs trade affects many people!

Last edited: