Charlie Sheen sitcom cancelled after radio rant

I'll probably give this a watch, but I can't see it being much good. Charlie Sheen WAS TAAHM.

I don't get Two And A Half Men anyway

Funniest US Comedy is by far and above the US Office, even without Carrell they will hire a funny guy I'm sure (Please be Gervais)

Last edited:
Well Kutcher was funny as Kelso (how can you forget That 70s Show - a classic!) but he's a very different person now...even towards the final season of That 70s Show he wasn't that funny anymore.

Lets see what happens...imo the shows dead...will get some good ratings for a few episodes next season due to Kutcher coming in, but after that it's just going to go downhill.

Ashton Kutcher has been confirmed but I think he won't be as funny, Sheen is perfect for the role and i don't think it will work.

Haha, Kutcher was great in That 70's Show, a classic. But I've never liked Two and a half men.

No Charlie Sheen = no show

Whattatheygunnado if they bring in another one, just gonna act like Charlie Sheen underwent facial surgery? Sheen is so great for the role because out of the screen he's the exactly same as in the show.

Ashton Kutcher has been confirmed but I think he won't be as funny, Sheen is perfect for the role and i don't think it will work.

Kutcher has been confirmed as a new character, not a revamped charlie. Alan, Jake and Ashton will all have a major role now and fingers crossed it will be good. :)

No Charlie Sheen = no show

Whattatheygunnado if they bring in another one, just gonna act like Charlie Sheen underwent facial surgery? Sheen is so great for the role because out of the screen he's the exactly same as in the show.

If thats the case CBS just need to find a womanising alcoholic with a sence of humour. Shouldnt be that hard should it??

Said id russurect this thread to get peoples reactions to the new Two and a Half men show without Charlie?
I know its still being viewed right now in the uk but i seen the Premier last night. What are peoples thoughts?

Pretty early to say. Need to see couple more episodes.