Charlie Sheen

Could've been an excellent actor, but blew it big time. **** comedy he's in too, and he's lost the plot too. Shame. Could've been a great actor

“Sorry my life is so much more *******’ than yours. I planned it that way.”

Charlie Sheen

Nice guys finish last, awesome guys finish on her face. #dealwithit #winning

He defines legend.

Basicly the sitcom two and a half men is his life lol. I loved the sitcom and i love him, absolute ledg.

charlie sheen=legend but on a personal note he is playing the stereotype of a rich man down to a T. It will only make him more popular and he knows this plus he gets to do what he wants as its expected its charlie sheen...Most men want to be like him so hard to blame the guy. It will only make him more money!!!

"it's all passion... and loads of drugs, alcohol, crazy **** star *** and perhaps a dash of syphilis setting in"
i think he's batshit. and lots of fun.

Great to spend a night out with I'm sure.

i keep thinking he's gonna bang the chick in the interview.

Complete **** but was a star of a majorly overhyped and just not funny sitcom. I really dislike the man

Two and a Half men is BRILLIANT!

the man is a nutter, however LEG END!

I watched that clip yesterday and thought he must high on something when he was doing it but no he wasn't they had done both a blood test and a urine test and he was clean of all drugs including alcohol. Which means one thing that he is just messed up since that is he normal state.

Alan makes two and a half men what it is to be honest.

Well I used to think he was generally a legend for non stop partying and getting fit girls. But i'd never really known much else about him since I never followed that **** 2 and a half men.

And after watching the first interview posted, I hate the guy. What a complete ******* moron. Thinking he's better than everyone else for taking drugs, he deserves to OD.

Well I used to think he was generally a legend for non stop partying and getting fit girls. But i'd never really known much else about him since I never followed that **** 2 and a half men.

And after watching the first interview posted, I hate the guy. What a complete ******* moron. Thinking he's better than everyone else for taking drugs, he deserves to OD.

agreed with you until there. No one deserves that, no matter how big a **** they are

^^
Unbidden that clip is further proof of how poor and overrated the show is

agreed with you until there. No one deserves that, no matter how big a **** they are
Well I don't agree with drugs as it is, but if someone takes them that's their choice and it has nothing to do with me so I don't care. But when he's doing public interviews, idolized by millions (fastest twitter account to 1m followers or something? who may now think drugs are a great idea), and just generally gloating and calling people boring for not ******* their life up. Well, I stand by what I said.

How can he sit there and say he's proud he did drugs when it just lost him his part in a show that paid him something like $1m per episode.