Charlie Sheen

Was watching his interview the other day

Reporter: How many drugs do you take
Charlie: Enough to kill a normal human being
Reporter: Why are you not dead?
Charlie: I have tiger blood running through my veins

^^
Unbidden that clip is further proof of how poor and overrated the show is

I know it's poor but I like Alan's line about growing balls that was pretty funny, and is a show truly overrated if many people like watching it? I accept the phrase underrated as that could be due to minimal exposure etc.

I don't watch the show religiously but if i catch it on T.V I will watch it, it's decent.

-------

If you watch the clip he actually says people who do OD are stupid, despite the fact that he has been pushing the limits and is probably only alive due to LUCK never knew the guy was such an arsehole in real life.

Last edited:
Winning. Dealwithit.

He tattooed 'Winning' onto his wrist after that interview and showed it off on UStream - and also bought a jar of Tiger Blood.

Total legend :wub:

I don't understand how people can hate Charlie Sheen, be jealous of him maybe but hate?

He is/was the highest paid actor on TV, I honestly can't see how people can say Two and a Half men is rubbish, it is total genius!

If my life is half as awesome as Sheen's at 40+ I'll be ******* loving it!

Winning!

I don't see how consuming large quantities of drugs and then talking a load of rubbish makes him a legend.

I don't see how consuming large quantities of drugs and then talking a load of rubbish makes him a legend.

Because he's doing what he wants to do with his life, and not caring what people think about him.

That's why he's a legend.

A legend of stupidity, and he's so insane right now, it's funny.

If his drug test the other day was clean, you have to wonder what he's like when he's actually high!

A legend of stupidity, and he's so insane right now, it's funny.

If his drug test the other day was clean, you have to wonder what he's like when he's actually high!

I refer you to my other post because I was thinking the same as you
unbidden said:
I watched that clip yesterday and thought he must high on something when he was doing it but no he wasn't they had done both a blood test and a urine test and he was clean of all drugs including alcohol. Which means one thing that he is just messed up since that is he normal state.

I love him!!!!! when I grow up I want to be as awesome as him!!! maybe not as much to lose my kids, but **** it the guy is having a awesome time and doesn't regret it!! he's bi-winning!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni8353677/

So long, Charlie. Warner Bros. Television announced today that it has dropped the actor from its hit comedy Two and A Half Men. “After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen’s services from `Two and A Half Men’ effective immediately,” according to a studio statement.

No decision has been made on the future of comedy. CBS still has a deal in place with the studio for a ninth season of Men, which remains the most-watched comedy on television.

Good!

So long, Charlie. Warner Bros. Television announced today that it has dropped the actor from its hit comedy Two and A Half Men. “After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen’s services from `Two and A Half Men’ effective immediately,” according to a studio statement.

No decision has been made on the future of comedy. CBS still has a deal in place with the studio for a ninth season of Men, which remains the most-watched comedy on television.

Good!

Might as well cancel the entire thing. Nobody will be able to play the part like him. Wouldn't be the same without him.

Good!

Stupid, how can the show keep going without the main character, how would it work?

So, a ninth season without Charlie? oO)

no point in watching it if there's no charlie. lol.

I don't understand how people can hate Charlie Sheen, be jealous of him maybe but hate?

He is/was the highest paid actor on TV, I honestly can't see how people can say Two and a Half men is rubbish, it is total genius!

If my life is half as awesome as Sheen's at 40+ I'll be ******* loving it!

Winning!

I wouldn't say I hate him, I just dislike him. People think he may be a legend for saying what he thinks but there is a limit to how much so he can do it. His outburst to Chuck Lorre really showed what a **** he is. A lot of younger fans of Two and a half men will look up to him and he really is a fail of a role model. Two and a half being genius, that made me laugh. It's really not funny and definitely not genius. Give me scrubs or big bang theory anyday, both much better comedies and also have more to them.

if charlie aint in it it is a bit pointless. the guy is a legend clearly had to much lsd crack alcohol etc but utter legend would love a night out with the guy

Bit confusing this - so they've finished filming the current series that's on Comedy Central, on Monday nights at 9pm, yeah? (Because it's already been shown in America)

But the next series is cancelled?

Well I used to think he was generally a legend for non stop partying and getting fit girls. But i'd never really known much else about him since I never followed that **** 2 and a half men.

And after watching the first interview posted, I hate the guy. What a complete ******* moron. Thinking he's better than everyone else for taking drugs, he deserves to OD.

What a completely horrible disgusting thing to say. You should feel ashamed of yourself. Even if you don't like the guy does his friends and loved ones deserve the devistation and grief it would cause to lose him to an OD?

I can only see 2 reasons you made that comment:

1, You are one of the growing number of high school kids who frequent this forum and simply spout **** because that's pretty much what kids of that age do. In that case carry on.

2, You are a fucktard... Nuff Said!

What a completely horrible disgusting thing to say. You should feel ashamed of yourself. Even if you don't like the guy does his friends and loved ones deserve the devistation and grief it would cause to lose him to an OD?

I can only see 2 reasons you made that comment:

1, You are one of the growing number of high school kids who frequent this forum and simply spout **** because that's pretty much what kids of that age do. In that case carry on.

2, You are a fucktard... Nuff Said!

Says the person who said this to Sunil via PM (apologies for bringing it up Sunil, just wanted to make a point):

Blakefish said:
**** knows what piece of **** website you got you bollocks facts from. Isn't it funny how the dates you say Gorton was incorperated into Manchester are the exact same dates that Newton Heath actualy WAS incorperated into Manchester... 1909.

Dirty little foreign peasant ****. It was my people who gave you dirty ***** football just after we had conqured the **** out of you and ****** your scruffy women up their arseholes...

Remember that you *****

So to complain about somebody saying something "horrible" and "disgusting" is hugely hypocritical.