It's too time consuming to play a small team imo. I played leeds for 4 seasons, promoted, build them a stadium qualified for europe then a new board came and got the sack :O

And people are ******** because they stupidly want their tactic to be "the best" and also plug-and-play. Basically click click click win (H)

Don't get me wrong mate, I don't think its time consuming playing with smaller teams at all. I normally play my first save with the team I support, Man Utd (obviously a big team), then I do a save with a team like Spurs/Southampton/Newcastle and then the last save I run is a journeyman save starting in the Championship/League 1. I find the game equally enjoyable and satisfying at all levels.

The main thing is that people are entitled to play with whoever they want, in any way they want. Most of the time I've been able to use one tactic for all these different saves I've mentioned and have the same level of success. Other times, a tactic has worked for Man Utd and maybe not so well for the Spurs/Newcastle/Southampton save, however when that happens I don't complain. I just find a tactic suitable for each team, or try random tactics in the hope that they work, failing that I try to create my own tactic and lastly I just give up and try a new team

Simple. No need for bitterness on the forums!

EDIT: OI for STCL and STCR???

Just close down on both - to deny time on ball for long shots, don't wanna man mark cuz if they are strong strikers like mandzukic = 100% fail or quick = fail aswell.
And no strong tackle as i'd prefere to end the game with both my defenders.

^^

...and some people don't like playing with smaller teams ;)

It's is nobody's responsibility to supply you with a tactic, nor is it anyone's responsibility to ensure that when they do upload a tactic, that it works specifically for whatever team you want to use. Aren't these forums supposed to be for the purpose of sharing tactics and tips which you have been having success with. Why then do you expect someone to take time out of their own lives and games to ensure that their tactic will bring you success too. It's all luck and chance mate, if you find something you can use then great, if you can't that is YOUR problem. Make your own tactic, use the same team the tactic creator used or simply don't buy the game.

Why are people so entitled on this forum? No sense of appreciation whatsoever!

Well, i my mind, when you post something on forum for ppl to see and eventually use, being a tactic for a manager game or mod to WOT, or something else, and someone ask a question like if has been tested or can will work on a lower team or related to the thing one posted - if ppl ask normal or in a polite/nice way, how hard would it be to write something like; No i havn't tried it on a lower leauge team, but go ahead and test if you want. And maybe ask the person to share some results/screens to answer the question once and for all.

Why some play LLM, personally i find it more fun at times because i don't instant get access to the best players and a heap of money to get the stuff i want, ofc the big clubs can be fun, but I actual spends more time with lower clubs. With that said I agree with those saying that a tactic can't be judged on how it performs on lower leauge clubs, as higher player skills sometimes is requried to get the max out of some tactics.

Well, i my mind, when you post something on forum for ppl to see and eventually use, being a tactic for a manager game or mod to WOT, or something else, and someone ask a question like if has been tested or can will work on a lower team or related to the thing one posted - if ppl ask normal or in a polite/nice way, how hard would it be to write something like; No i havn't tried it on a lower leauge team, but go ahead and test if you want. And maybe ask the person to share some results/screens to answer the question once and for all.

Why some play LLM, personally i find it more fun at times because i don't instant get access to the best players and a heap of money to get the stuff i want, ofc the big clubs can be fun, but I actual spends more time with lower clubs. With that said I agree with those saying that a tactic can't be judged on how it performs on lower leauge clubs, as higher player skills sometimes is requried to get the max out of some tactics.

Not entirely sure what you are saying tbh mate....

I have seen it happen plenty of times where someone has slated a tactic for not being for a lower table/league team before even asking/looking to see if it was tested out at that level. Similarly, I have seen people ask this question only to proceed to slate the tactic/creator once it has been confirmed that it is not for a lower league/table team.

The point is, if somebody uploads a tactic called "Manchester United 442" and has screenshots showing he has tested it for a full season with Man Utd, why would you get angry that it doesn't work or hasn't been tested with Stoke?! If a tactic has been created in someones personal save using a team they support, why do they have to test it with a team they don't support and might not ever want to play with :S

Like it genuinely doesn't make sense to me :s

Last edited:
one thing have made me curoius about this tactic tho: Team shape: Highly Structured don't see that setting often :)

@Jimmy_x_

I wasn't trying to call this out as a bad tactic at all, it was more that part with the negative point of view on players who also wants to play with small teams. I've tried some of the other tactics made with big teams on smaller teams, some of them work, a few don't, but I return with results if the tactic hasn't been tested on LLM teams, just to let ppl know if it's possible :)

Do you have any sort of long throw or corner exploit in this? If not this is extremely impressive

Do you have any sort of long throw or corner exploit in this? If not this is extremely impressive

Nah, didn't really set set pieces up really cuz i've been using it with different teams and hate to stay and set them up for each one.
Especially long throws, i consider them completely irrelevant.

I think corners are set to long corner with 2 central defenders attacking that, the hb challenging keeper and a good long shot guy attacking from deep.

Might be wrong but he said just closing down on STCR and STCL, and looking at the OI's on the first page that would mean tight marking and hard tackling on STC.................Probably wrong though.

what about OI for ST??

View attachment 265691

Sorry for the quality, graphic card driver crashes at times.

Might be wrong but he said just closing down on STCR and STCL, and looking at the OI's on the first page that would mean tight marking and hard tackling on STC.................Probably wrong though.

Yes, the idea is when the opposition has 1 striker, 1 defender should be tight marking (hey balanta has 20 marking) and the other should act like a cover defender in case the marking fails.

When 2 strikers are faced tight marking is risking.

Atm sitting in november with just 2 goals conceeded and 62 scored. Will post s/s later on, atm crash means save + restart computer (6)

View attachment 265690View attachment 265689

The friendlies can have low goal scoring cuz they are on international breaks so usually my 3-rd team plays them. Aiming 15+ mios a month in merchandising.

Last edited:
In the league or all comps? You manage to hit 150 in the league without short corner or long throws that's a huge achievement

In the league or all comps? You manage to hit 150 in the league without short corner or long throws that's a huge achievement

League alone.

Messi was meh past season, 39 goals just. But 20 assists. (best was suarez though with 21 or 22)

Tore apart the champions league though, 22 goals surpassing Penaldo.

This year he is absolutely raping.

View attachment 265688

He is the only player i use day in day out throughout the season. The others i frequently rotate, especially home games vs farmer teams.

View attachment 265687

Qualified after 4 games, now playing second squad. 22 scored 2 conceeded :)

Last edited:
make a peace with your brain, you posted two OI.. what's the real one?

I had 88 in oneach premier season with the tactic I'm using but that has long throW's and corners! May have to try this to try and beat it

Gave it a quick test in my Celtic save. 3 games played won 3. 2-0 2-0 3-0. The opposition have had a combined total of 10 shots in 3 games and only 1 on target.
If the cornor and long throw routines were implemented it would be a great tactic, as defensively it looks great.

Mr g just copy the routine from mine! Make the HE the guy coming from deep and everyone else on default apart from the cbs on the far post! Should work