I've toned down some of the long shots as there is far too many

jonnysnipe and MrGrieve have you 2 starting to use this tactic now rather than jstweak v11 or you just testing because i just had my best season ever on fm using jstweak v11 cheers lads

Going to try it, might end up using both (with the right players).....Or Maybe JS could combine them both?????

Not got a lot of time lately I may have a look at getting the defence from this to the 433 I have

Not got a lot of time lately I may have a look at getting the defence from this to the 433 I have

This looks good, been looking out for a 433 to use. I did have my sights set on your 433 with wingers, but I wonder if this with your set pieces might be better.

About to test them both. Going to try and put in the set pieces myself but any chance letting me know your comparative results when you have some free time to test.

I've toned down some of the long shots as there is far too many

I got pogba/rakitic which are both decent long shooters. Its a waste not to exploit their skills.

Hehe.

In the meanwhile.

View attachment 265556View attachment 265555View attachment 265554

2 Draws, been overconfident and gave the second squad a run.

Minutes later...

View attachment 265549
Done with this save. **** their errors.

Last edited:
jonny what would you do to get the defence from this into your jstweakv11. would you copy the player roles or you got to add the roles with the player instructions.

16 games two goals conceeded... with overload how??

I think the Overload affects passing (especially in the opposition half) after ball is recycled and player mentality.

While highly structured makes every attack/defence organised while making full use of the player roles.

I conceeded 11 in 23 games scoring 130+ while since january been mostly playing the 2-nd squad (its true barca has class second squad but whatever).

Haven't saved and lost 2 months. oO)

I will have a look at transferring some of the roles over because the defence on this is just superb

I've unticked shoot more often for DMC, MCR and STC and still got 22 long shots. It's really annoying

Can someone put long-throw & corner exploit for this tactic.Just want to try this. I tried CE's but not worked well dunno why 8-|

86879a8c5594e2cd6b00f25908a88cc8.png