Chat Roulette

• Thread starter Thread starter Clarky.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 10K

Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
Is a site where it links you and some random person together who both have cam, I always go on it just for the endless hours of laughs I get from some of the people on there! got too watch out for the odd pedo guy with his *** out though! but other than it, its so funny, anyone been on it before?

Yeah went on it once and one time only due to the first person being a wrinkly old man with his **** out.

Never again.

So how long do you get with each person ? I have seen a few Youtube video's with **** takes but know nothing about it all.

You get until either you or they choose to refresh you and move on to someone else.

We go on it at uni sometimes, it can be a laugh when you're bored..there's also a drinking game for it hahaha

Why on earth anyone would sit there watching some Brazilian man fondle with his ******** I'll never know.

I think the Jonas brothers one is quite funny.

and the hanging man..

It is a good laugh. I once got a Chinese man jerking off into a watermelon whilst sticking a banana up his ***. Not a pleasant experience.

^^^ Id like to think so.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwJetox_tU&playnext_from=TL&videos=9ZH-WeUkw4E"]YouTube- Chat Roulette Funny Piano Improv #1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHrvpgA9XtI&playnext_from=TL&videos=9ZH-WeUkw4E"]YouTube- Chat Roulette Funny Piano Improv #2[/ame]

That piano guy is amazing, I've seen him on youtube before.

He had the highest rated video of all time on YouTube before he had to make a new channel

anyone see chat roulette was on the new south park lol

My friend went on there and most of the people were strippers,

Yeah me an my mates have been on it a few times when were having a drink and that. It is pretty funny, the guys with there nobs out though are just twats.

First time I went on it, 3rd cam was 2 people having ***, Oh I forgot to mention 2 guys having ***, me personally, I dont like it

Me and my friend went on it, there was these hot lesbians doing stuff, sadly due to his parents having a history checker he had to get off of it

Back