Chat Roulette

• Thread starter Thread starter Clarky.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 10K
10 tries, 6 were guys wanking, and 4 were guys with their **** out

It's a shame because it's a nice idea. People as young as 15-16 go on there too, surely you shouldn't be cracking one off infront of kids?

It's a shame because it's a nice idea. People as young as 15-16 go on there too, surely you shouldn't be cracking one off infront of kids?

You would think that, but the internet is full of sick ******* really.

The Improvguy is a legend.

I've only ever been on it once, and it was about 90% men with their dicks out, I saw one girl who was led on her bed completely naked.. So I can't complain.. But I actually found two girls to speak to which was pretty fun.. But there are way to many pervs. I saw more dicks that night than I had ever planned to see in my life :/

Last edited:
The Improvguy is a legend.

I've only ever been on it once, and it was about 90% men with their dicks out, I saw one girl who was following suit.. So I can't complain.. But I actually found two girls to speak to which was pretty fun.. But there are way to many pervs. I saw more dicks that night than I had ever planned to see in my life :/

Woman with her **** out? :O You enjoyed it?

I can't use the website as I don't have a webcam. Shame as I'd like to see this Piano Improv guy at least once. I'd get an FM-Base shout-out up on YouTube. ^^)

Lol when me and mates go onit its great, drunk or not, girls get there **** out and can have a laugh its great (H)

i cant wait now till i get my webcam sounds such a laugh ahaha

Good Side.

Bad Side.

The Baddest Side

Yes, thats me.

You also have to take your hats off to these guys.

Lol, amazing ones FourFourTwo. Haven't been on it and don't want to really :S

Lmao i need to stop clicking this thread coz i dont have cam and i am increasingly gettin obsessed with chat roulette from watching videos lol

Back