Chat Roulette

• Thread starter Thread starter Clarky.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 10K
Most of the ones with naked girls are videos XD

Yeah, because it normally just guys on there trying to see **** lol, I have been on it quite alot, and I have to say, alot of them were prob vids.

Not that I get my (paul) **** out of anything, I just go on it to amuse myself.

*****, *****, *****, old man with hand around *****, goth girl, *****, *****, fat girl, *****, *****.. That's basically how it goes :S

Yeah, the ratio of guys to girls must be 18:1. Girls i know just go on there for some funny screenshots or maybe to have a laugh with a mate.

i've just been on it cos a friend told me a hilarious story, and it's just sick.
no wonder the male;female ratio is so high.

God i'd hate to see someone i know on it, especially if they had their ***** out

This guy seemed pretty ****** up.

wtflolu.jpg

After that it was the usual blokes wacking off and girls asking if I was french. :S

I go on chat roulette to hook up with some of these people you describe as playing with themselves sounds very good likes i dont get as much luck as you guys though

I go on chat roulette to hook up with some of these people you describe as playing with themselves sounds very good likes i dont get as much luck as you guys though

You must be really ***** man u start a thread on ***'s now you say ur unlucky on chat roulette not getting the men? You have issues

Just read my sig and that tells you everything you just said to me(K)

Dunc you look so different in that pic and the one on your profile how comz?

Yeah I was a bit like 'what the fuurk is this guy doing?!'

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Dunc you look so different in that pic and the one on your profile how comz?

Because I have had a hair cut and havent done my hair.

And that other pic is old, don't really have any good new ones.

Hah, Big Gay Following on Balls of Steel is absolutely hilarious.

Back