matthew1702

Reaction score
what do people think about the reunion players do you think it is cheating or not

Reunion is a country, people get players from there for lower leagues such as the Blue Sqare.

So why would it be a cheat? :S

reunion is a country they have some good players you can get for next to nothing to activate them you have to go on database size at the start press custom add nation then search for reunion even if the players statts dont show they are probably excellent

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

many people say it makes the game to easy but i dont think it is a cheat

reunion is a country they have some good players you can get for next to nothing to activate them you have to go on database size at the start press custom add nation then search for reunion even if the players statts dont show they are probably excellent

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

many people say it makes the game to easy but i dont think it is a cheat

It's not cheating.

It's just buying players,regardless of where they are from.It's something part of the whole Football Manager experience.

yeh but its a french island so he could play for france

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

yeh ive never used it ive only just heard of it

What I've never heard of this before, is it not a real country or something?

Usually i would agree with you DMF. But if you load up a LLM file and load Reunionese players, you'll see how easy it is to dominate the Blue Square and even league 2 with a bunch of players who are incredibly talented for that level despite demanding almost no money in wages.

Is it a real nation, or is it something SI have created?..

If it's the latter, then it's a cheat.
If not, then I don't see why you shouldn't sign them.

It's like Senegal in 2002, nobody knew the players then after the World Cup a lot of their players ended up coming to the Premier League for fees and little wages compared to other players.
A lot like the Ivory Coast nowadays..

Why are they so good then; is it a glitch or something?

I don't see it as cheating. You are taking advantage of the game, which is very important. If you don't sign them, no-one else will, so why not. It's about assembling THE BEST team possible with your given budget. If that means signing players from Reunion, so be it.