No, because it helps improve ur knowledge of the game and ultimately making u better at it in the future without help.

Is it a real nation, or is it something SI have created?..

If it's the latter, then it's a cheat.
If not, then I don't see why you shouldn't sign them.

It's like Senegal in 2002, nobody knew the players then after the World Cup a lot of their players ended up coming to the Premier League for fees and little wages compared to other players.
A lot like the Ivory Coast nowadays..

Reunion is a real place, it's a small island in the Indian Ocean. It is part of France, and even uses the Euro as it's currency. There fore, the players do not require a work permit, and the league rep is 1 i think, therefore they will sign for almost any club.

Wiki Page - HERE

Reunion is a real place, it's a small island in the Indian Ocean. It is part of France, and even uses the Euro as it's currency. There fore, the players do not require a work permit, and the league rep is 1 i think, therefore they will sign for almost any club.

Wiki Page - HERE

Looks a nice place to live actually.. :p

I wouldn't categorize it as a cheat because of the fact that the country is real and there has been no manipulation of facts in any way.

However personally it wouldn't be morally right for me to use these players because of the realism-problem. The reasons Jake listed goes for me aswell, but i wouldn't categorize it as a cheat.

I would just find it morally wrong.

Why has SI made them so good then? Or are they just rubbish but cheap?

cool i wouldnt say any of these are cheats except probably the corner tactic

Is it a real nation, or is it something SI have created?..

If it's the latter, then it's a cheat.
If not, then I don't see why you shouldn't sign them.

It's like Senegal in 2002, nobody knew the players then after the World Cup a lot of their players ended up coming to the Premier League for fees and little wages compared to other players.
A lot like the Ivory Coast nowadays..

OK not a cheat as such, but there are realism issues. I could accept it had they just exploded onto the scene on the back of a World Cup like the Senegal players. But since FM08 the Reunion 'exploit' has been well documented as an easy way to win in the lower leagues.

Its not a cheat for the reasons everyone has listed, but I think the researchers and scouts workig for SI who are responsible for Reunion need to adjust their stats appropriately. If they really were that good, the likes of ***** Robert would have at least moved to French clubs IRL by now.

Last edited:
OK not a cheat as such, but there are realism issues. I could accept it had they just exploded onto the scene on the back of a World Cup like the Senegal players. But since FM08 the Reunion 'exploit' has been well documented as an easy way to win in the lower leagues.

Its not a cheat for the reasons everyone has listed, but I think the researchers and scouts workig for SI who are responsible for Reunion need to adjust their stats appropriately. If they really were that good, the likes of ***** Robert would ahve at least moved to French clubs IRL by now.

Fair enough then.
In that case, I think it's safe to say it's not a cheat but if you want to play properly don't use them.. kinda like playing with Man City?..

I love Reunion players, I wouldn't call it cheating, I mean we didn't put them in the game and we aren't changing the way the game is played in anyway just purely taking advantage of the generosity of how good the players are. I went from BSS to L2 with mostly Reunion players but it was fun XD

I say stop worrying about whether something is cheating and not and just play the game how you want to play it!

Most of them if you look at their history have played French National level and some have played French Ligue2 and quite a few played Romania, Hungary similar level leagues so I'm not sure whether their stats are that wrong. Realistically those leagues are on par with with maybe L1/L2 and the Championship IMO. Maybe making them available to BSP and lower is unrealistic but for L1 & L2 I think they're appropriate. I took them all the way to the premiership aas backups in my 1st year (yohan Guichard, Ludovic Grondin and Ablancourt)

Also Reunion is where Roger Milla resides currently

Last edited:
hardly cheating in my opinion.

it's a part of the game, it's not like it's an add on like FMRTE which isn't put into the game.

if SI put it into the game, it is surely not classed as cheating.