Woops, I'd forgotten I sold him for £3m lol. Ah well guess you win some you lose some. We'll see how they both do.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Btw guys the 4-3-3 I'm using is only because that was the formation that Chelsea were using when I took charge. If there's a better formation out there I'm all ears.

I've decided to leave the RB slot for the time being, Vrsaljko isn't interested anymore and it's not a necessity at this moment in time. Robinson and Rodwell were my two last signings of the window I think, although I may need a cheap striker as a couple are injured atm lol.

go in and snap up sideshow bob david luiz!
and as for DL - nothin crops up but its worth it to take a look at domenico criscito who can also play at DC. What's that in English about the bird and the stone?:)

Last edited:
go in and snap up sideshow bob david luiz!
and as for DL - nothin crops up but its worth it to take a look at domenico criscito who can also play at DC. What's that in English about the bird and the stone?:)

I actually sold Luiz because I had a look at his history and he had been appalling for Chelsea. The two seasons he was there he averaged 6.2 in the 1st one and 5.9 in the 2nd one. Worst average ratings I've ever seen over a whole season. Needless to say the fans are delighted that I sold him, especially seeing as it was for £10m lol.