Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud~

Reaction score
Seriously, they have a ridiculous amount of money along with an amazing willingness to spend it lol.

Anyone else noticed this?

“Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.” - Benjamin Franklin.

They have the money to buy, so he wants players. It's silly, I know, but if they want to spend, so be it.

Found it a bit odd as well because they don't really spend much, maybe one big signing per season at the moment. I reckon that budget might get toned down a little bit in later patches.

It'll catch them up sooner or later financially in the game though and balance it back out hopefully, otherwise Chelsea are just gunna full rape this year.

So when you say everyone, you mean 8 players.

So when you say everyone, you mean 8 players.

It's demo, and those players have lots of potential, and since Chelsea bought them means that you wont be able to have them in that save... so yeah its EVERYONE smart *** ;)

It's demo, and those players have lots of potential, and since Chelsea bought them means that you wont be able to have them in that save... so yeah its EVERYONE smart *** ;)

Technically it's not everyone, it's just a figure of speech. CJ knew what he meant but decided to comment anyway.

Anyway, let's stay on topic.

Bought excatly the same players on my game lol and the same figures.. Only difference was they signed Senna aswell for 1.8 million...

well Chelsea are not exactly in financial dfficultyin rea life are theyand the transfer budgts oon M hae long since been exagerratedsuch as Man Utd 'stransferbudget f 80 million on FM10

In my game Chelsea also buy Nemyar,Sissoko,Kadlec,Hangeland and Miranda

I dont know why but certain clubs just dont run out of money, despite not winning anything for many years. But your screenshot does not show anything surprising. these players are more for the future, although i get your point, nothing to be alarmed. ive seen worst, by clubs like juve.

well Chelsea are not exactly in financial dfficultyin rea life are theyand the transfer budgts oon M hae long since been exagerratedsuch as Man Utd 'stransferbudget f 80 million on FM10

nice typing pal :S

Seriously, they have a ridiculous amount of money along with an amazing willingness to spend it lol.

Anyone else noticed this?
It`s like Mourinho is back , buy everyone , doesn`t matter i don`t need them , i don`t want them to play for others ... lol

Chelsea made all them signings on my game too but also signed Pienaar :s do they need him??

Pwn.

Anyway, like Max said earlier, it will catch up to them. Generally, later on in the years, despite the growth in the players and the likelihood of them becoming world class superstars, they will start to fall into a near-unaviodable demise and be languishing around the bottom three. Trust me.

Eventually, ten-fifteen years, I am pretty certain that you will find them the next Leeds.

If u edit the budgets of Manchester United,there arent 80 milipns,but 170.Thats exagerated!

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

In my game Chelsea also buy Nemyar,Sissoko,Kadlec,Hangeland and Miranda
In mine they only buy Senna,Liedson,Cassano and Obasi and sell only Kalou

I have noticed the same thing, and they buy excatly the same players every time as in the screen shot, without fail

Status
Not open for further replies.