Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be toned down if any pretense of realism is to be maintained. The only free spending club in England is Man City, full stop.

So the makers of FM11 expect Ancellotti to drive the club into crippling debt? That's quite funny :D

I don't understand how they can say Chelsea have that budget, considering they just bought Ramires for ~17m. Also it's silly in comparison to Arsenal who have only spent ~10m on Koscielny and they've only got 15m to spend lol. Oh well.

Last edited:
true they signed 9 players on mine, neymar was one of them

its a quickstart, not a new game, they will buy the same players each and every time

So the makers of FM11 expect Ancellotti to drive the club into crippling debt? That's quite funny :D

I don't understand how they can say Chelsea have that budget, considering they just bought Ramires for ~17m. Also it's silly in comparison to Arsenal who have only spent ~10m on Koscielny and they've only got 15m to spend lol. Oh well.

Well because didnt spend a lot of money in 2 years (just ramires) and they have all debts cleared which means most of the profit they get they could keep it to buy good players. :D

But I agree that Arsenal should have a bit higher budget around 30-45 mil I think

Sunderland have nothing, I think yet they normally spend like 15M a year. Yet Chelsea get a hella-lot.
Excited to see our budget doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.