• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Nick.

Well done Chelsea. We all know their success so pointless thread. :S

There is really no reason for this thread to be here.Chelsea have obviously won the double,beaten United to their fourth consecutive title and have retained the FA Cup.They beat Wigan 8-0 and now Cjacko makes this unncessary thread.

**** me Cjacko-- I dont think anyone has ever taken anything away from chelsea, 90% of people where very gracious and gave them credit when they won. More Wikipedia copy and paste from you.

No wiki the official Chelsea website actually. I'm just saying i have heard lots of people/media just brush aside what we have done and it's dissapointing. If arsenal won the double like we did their would be a massive song and dance. Im not trying to cause argument at all I'm mearly putting my point accross with facts (little rafa pun). And money dosent guarrentee success we had money in 03/04 won nothing had money in the post mourinho years won only the fa cup. It's just an easy excuse for people to use just look at man city and real Madrid??? Lastly I had moved on and was 200% focussed on England but when listening to a few podcasts saying chelseas double isent as special anymore is just ludacrus.

it isnt that special, and youve just assumed that arneal would have a song and dance of it. if you had moved you wouldnt have opened this thread. you've made your point, so ask to get it closed. the double is a achievement but its no longer such a big deal, except for chelsea because you havent done it before

Before i even clicked on this thread i knew for a fact who would have made it! :$

I think they got too much attention. Last Sunday it was pointless watching Sky Sports News,unless watching an open topped bus drive round west London all day with overpaid footballers on top making dicks of themselves trying to sing is your bag that is. A ******* joke. :@

P.S Drogba's a ****.

Last edited:
WELL DONE CHELSEA!! FULL CREDIT FOR THE DOUBLE!!

that good enough for you mate?
as everyone else has said - pointless thread and you just wanted to gloat.

As someone said above, one of the reasons people despise Chelsea is the way they act on and off the field, especially in the Mourinho years. The arrogance that you've been up there all along and that you feel like the title belonged to you. Thats what made people hate you, oh and the fact you practically went out and bought the league title, just as city are doing now. Thats why people are starting to dis-like city, because of all the money they have, they feel it's their divine right to win the premiership, regardless that teams like Manchester United and Arsenal all have better squads than them and have a manager who knows how to win trophies.

it isnt that special, and youve just assumed that arneal would have a song and dance of it. if you had moved you wouldnt have opened this thread. you've made your point, so ask to get it closed. the double is a achievement but its no longer such a big deal, except for chelsea because you havent done it before

Corse it's special this is the kind ov thing I'm on about

The team that finishes top after 38 games deserves to win the league. Simple. Chelsea finished top this year and deserved it just like Utd finished top the three previous years and deserved it

/Thread

WELL DONE CHELSEA!! FULL CREDIT FOR THE DOUBLE!!

that good enough for you mate?
as everyone else has said - pointless thread and you just wanted to gloat.

As someone said above, one of the reasons people despise Chelsea is the way they act on and off the field, especially in the Mourinho years. The arrogance that you've been up there all along and that you feel like the title belonged to you. Thats what made people hate you, oh and the fact you practically went out and bought the league title, just as city are doing now. Thats why people are starting to dis-like city, because of all the money they have, they feel it's their divine right to win the premiership, regardless that teams like Manchester United and Arsenal all have better squads than them and have a manager who knows how to win trophies.

honestly I not here to gloat iv done enough of that already I just got annoyed with certain people slating what we have achieved that's all.

honestly I not here to gloat iv done enough of that already I just got annoyed with certain people slating what we have achieved that's all.

Who has slated it? Chelsea won and everyone I've seen on this forum have said whoever is top after 38 games deserves it.

God help us if/when chelsea finally win the Champions League,
they'll make songs about it and it'll probably become a national holiday for chelsea fans.

I get annoyed when certain people continue to state what they've achieved. You won the double, well done. Utd done that in 1994. Time to move on

God help us if/when chelsea finally win the Champions League,
they'll make songs about it and it'll probably become a national holiday for chelsea fans.

It would work in your lots favour if we did, you proberly wouldn't hear from me for weeks.

Corse their is but Chelsea fans already know what we have done is special.
yeah and everyone else isnt that bothered, get over it. its not that speciual to everyone else, arsenal have done it twice, united 4 times

Like I said it's the way we did it, and I count it as a treble we won 3pieces of silverwere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back