Chelsea deserve credit!!

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wiki the official Chelsea website actually. I'm just saying i have heard lots of people/media just brush aside what we have done and it's dissapointing. If arsenal won the double like we did their would be a massive song and dance. Im not trying to cause argument at all I'm mearly putting my point accross with facts (little rafa pun). And money dosent guarrentee success we had money in 03/04 won nothing had money in the post mourinho years won only the fa cup. It's just an easy excuse for people to use just look at man city and real Madrid??? Lastly I had moved on and was 200% focussed on England but when listening to a few podcasts saying chelseas double isent as special anymore is just ludacrus.

well. Like how utd won the champs league double in 2008, people congratulated them. and people moved on from it, no-one made a thread like this

honestly I not here to gloat iv done enough of that already I just got annoyed with certain people slating what we have achieved that's all.

Start naming ****** names. not of this Certain people *****.

It would work in your lots favour if we did, you proberly wouldn't hear from me for weeks.

Dont make promises you cant keep. that would be a dream.

Like I said it's the way we did it, and I count it as a treble we won 3pieces of silverwere

Treble ffs.

utd won the treble last year then?

League+ Carling+ Community shield. wait to trebles in the trot i think.

Wait no it is not, cause the TREBLE inludes the Champs league and the FA cup plus the league al together.

Seriously just read this carefully.

Everyone on this thread would not begrudge your 'Chelski' their success this season, you are the best team in England, "Well Done, btw" :$

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on how you got there or certain aspects of it, thats called football and the right to free speech.

By literally RAMMING this point home time and time again that you have to convince everyone on this forum, that Chelsea are the best blah blah blah is really running thin with people now and is going to convince people to go against your opinion if anything!

shall i start a thread about how proud i am and how great my team have done for themselves this season?! NO! Because no one else is interested,

'time and a place' comes to mind.

i bet Chelsea fans are even sick of you doing this XD

I like how you said we beat all of the top 4 in all 6 games......But Spurs finished 4th so we are in the top 4 and We beat you :D

Like I said it's the way we did it, and I count it as a treble we won 3pieces of silverwere
Community shield are you taken the ****, the way yous did it, spending million to get the best team is not to be admired.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I like how you said we beat all of the top 4 in all 6 games......But Spurs finished 4th so we are in the top 4 and We beat you :D
he said last years top 4

Lol I'm loving this!! Some people really take all this to heart mods or whoever close this because I'm obviously an easy person to hate lol. Honestly some people take this site to seriously go get some fresh air or something. So yer just close this before anyone else gets offended!

YOU knew for a fact you would instantly annoy people by creating this thread, so why do it?

i personally couldn't give a flying **** what you won, doesn't affect me whatsoever!

im just bored of you turning any thread that involves top teams into an argument about Chelsea and that team,

it really is mind numbingly DULL!

now you create one of your own oO) just give it a rest and put your England shirt on

People aren't taking it to heart.. i guess people just dont like obsessive gloating and your attempts of silly threads like this. If we are going to be truthful, if Abramovic had not come to chelsea.. they'd be nowhere near they are today :) Chelsea are more lucky than anything else. what if the mad russian had decided to take over.. an example.. Aston Villa..

Chelsea just won the league and had an easy run to the FA cup final.. yay lets celebrate that (A). When it came to the real deal eg the champions league.. I wonder why chelsea have failed to deliver.

Lol I'm loving this!! Some people really take all this to heart mods or whoever close this because I'm obviously an easy person to hate lol. Honestly some people take this site to seriously go get some fresh air or something. So yer just close this before anyone else gets offended!
so you deliberately opened it just to troll and annoy everyone. congratulations, you've just shown everyone you're a complete ****.

We get it, it's the club's first double. No need to **** all over the forum. Jeez.. oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back