Replace current squad or Make new team (e.g. Chelsea Legends FC)?

• Replace Current Squad

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Make new team (Chelsea Legends FC)

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one man who should definately be on this and i know he will be... GIANFRANCO ZOLA!! :)

i reckon u should add JFL, Flo, Essien And The Fat Goalie Coz More The Better and More Choice

Bentley: Captain of the first ever league winning side for Chelsea.

Drogba: 3 time champion and several time top scorer.

Dixon: Chelsea's highest scoring striker

Zola: Voted Chelsea's best ever players by the fans

Greaves: Scored the most amount of goals to game ratio in a blue shirt

Osgood: The king.

I was a huge fan of JFH and Flo when they were at chelsea, but they aren't in the same league as the guys I've mentioned.

And I'm only having a squad of 30 because any more and it gets silly.

my great uncle was forced out of chelsea because of Jimmy Greaves lol

I think you should have some players in the U-18's and reserves, that way you can have more players.

I think you should have some players in the U-18's and reserves, that way you can have more players.

I'm going to make the initial 30 first cos... well thats quite a lot of time!

my great uncle was forced out of chelsea because of Jimmy Greaves lol

better not have them in the same team, in case your great uncle holds a grievance with Greaves ;)

what about as you only have gullit as a DM the one and only Claude Makelele

I'm going to make the initial 30 first cos... well thats quite a lot of time!

better not have them in the same team, in case your great uncle holds a grievance with Greaves ;)

i dont think he does lol they are good friends as Les tells it.

and if you need another striker i would include Vialli.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

i dont think he does lol they are good friends as Les tells it.

just looked a few things up about stubbsy on the chelsea website. he seemed to be a pretty decent footballer.

JFH in his 4 years at Chelsea 3 of them he got Top Goal Scorer

and if you need another striker i would include Vialli.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

just looked a few things up about stubbsy on the chelsea website. he seemed to be a pretty decent footballer.

i heard the same thing too lol i no where i got my footballing talents from ;) although im more of a coach than a player, like i said im luckly enough to have his winners medal which will stay with me till the grave, i shall get a picture and post it on here :)

So here's the plan...

I'm going to make the DB with the current squad posted.... and then I will upload it for a few to trial. And any players that they aren't happy with I will have a rethink on cos otherwise it will never get made cos I'll be debating the squad! :p

i heard the same thing too lol i no where i got my footballing talents from ;) although im more of a coach than a player, like i said im luckly enough to have his winners medal which will stay with me till the grave, i shall get a picture and post it on here :)

yer please do mate i would love to see it.

Anyone interested in this database... can I have a consensus from you on whether I have...

Michael Essien
or
Joe Cole

Cheers

Benayoun, a true Chelsea legend.

Haha just kiddining. Essien all the way.

Dont you think Jimmy Greaves is an out and out striker not a AMC/S

Dont you think Jimmy Greaves is an out and out striker not a AMC/S

I'm going for striker to be a Osgood/Drogba type player and Greaves played in the hole similar to Zola.

Just to let people know... I have included Essien and not Joe Cole.

Can someone make a face pack? I have never made one before so wouldn't really know what I'm doing so it would be appreciated.

I am making the kits now as I have just finished the DB more or less just need a volunteer or 2 to test it.. so... any volunteers?

Cheers