Chelsea sign 11 year old striker

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 4K
Bad Deal by Chelsea I have to say..... Kid may look like a world-beater when he is 11 but who knows he may be even worse than his mates when he turns 16:'(

Equally, he might be the next Drogba. How can you say it's a bad deal when you don't know what the deal is?

Equally, he might be the next Drogba. How can you say it's a bad deal when you don't know what the deal is?

Mate ... think it through, Chelsea have put clauses and god-knows what on the deal and their is no guarntee this kid will turn out good, I have known lads who played for England U-15s and then ended up in non-league football so the Probabilty is that we won't hear too much about this kid although I certainly hope not

Mate ... think it through, Chelsea have put clauses and god-knows what on the deal and their is no guarntee this kid will turn out good, I have known lads who played for England U-15s and then ended up in non-league football so the Probabilty is that we won't hear too much about this kid although I certainly hope not

Yeah, but what you said was it was a bad deal. Seeing as we don't know what the deal was, we cannot possibly pass judgement upon it. On top of that, we've never seen this kid play, nor talked to anyone about his talent, nor ever heard of him. I'm not saying he WILL turn out good, I'm saying you can't judge him before you've seen him or heard the amount of money they're paying for him.

Prepare to witness the greatest player of all time.

Yeah, but what you said was it was a bad deal. Seeing as we don't know what the deal was, we cannot possibly pass judgement upon it. On top of that, we've never seen this kid play, nor talked to anyone about his talent, nor ever heard of him. I'm not saying he WILL turn out good, I'm saying you can't judge him before you've seen him or heard the amount of money they're paying for him.

He does not matter how he plays now as I mentioned but how he playes later when he turns older .... Obviously I am not passing judegement but their is high chance of this not being a good deal

He does not matter how he plays now as I mentioned but how he playes later when he turns older .... Obviously I am not passing judegement but their is high chance of this not being a good deal
the deal is mostly going to clauses so chelsea will be safe enough, if he flops then the fee will be small, if he is a star then the deal will be cheap for a good player, so there is a small chance the deal will be not be good

I had a contract saying when i was 16, Partick Thistle had first choice to sign me, and i had no choice in the matter. Seemed great, but they cancelled it :'(

I currently play in the crappy regional league!!!

The kid might lose interest in playing football until he reaches 16.
I did.

Might not turn out all bad, only reason we are hearing about is cos he is so young, but look at the players that have come up through the Chelsea youth that will prob do good, Josh McEachran the finest example of this atm, also Bruma, Fabio Borini etc

he could be released after six months like i was
i was with stenhousemuir on a 3 year contract and after 6 monthes i was released

Back