Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
How does it Chelsea tactics looks like in FM from real life? Their formation is 4-3-3, but their two "strikers" Malouda and Anelka plays neither Winger (AML/AMR) nor Strikers (ST), something between them. So which positions in formation Malouda and Anelka fit? :S

Reaction score
Wait till tommorow, download a new transfer update. and play torres and drogba up there. Totally epic ;i

Reaction score
that's a lie, anelka plays amr?
you play drogba up top, malouda left wing, anelka right wing. that's how chelsea play. not for long though ;)

Reaction score
for me the best chelsea tactic was 4-1-2-1-2....Cech--Ivanovic ( Right Back-automatic), Terry ( Centre Back-Defend), Vidic ( CB-Defend), A.Cole ( LB- automatic )--Annan (or John Obi Mikel ) (Anchor Man- Defend), Essien (MC-Ball winning midfielder-support ), Lamps(or rodwell) ( MC-deep lying playmaker-support), Hazard (AMC-support)--Tevez ( FC- Advanced Forward- Attack ), Mario Balotelli ( same thing as tevez).....best results 7-0 at home with arsenal and a faboulous 8-1 away victory with tottenham....and believe i don't cheat i swear....is a very good tactic....for me works very well

Reaction score
Samillyroy, I know, but in game right wing position is AMR or Forward in the right side? P.S. bad english :D

Reaction score
yeah that's correct - and that's where anelka plays.. so what's the problem? ha

Status
Not open for further replies.