Status
Not open for further replies.

vaidoshius

Reaction score
How does it Chelsea tactics looks like in FM from real life? Their formation is 4-3-3, but their two "strikers" Malouda and Anelka plays neither Winger (AML/AMR) nor Strikers (ST), something between them. So which positions in formation Malouda and Anelka fit? :S

Wait till tommorow, download a new transfer update. and play torres and drogba up there. Totally epic ;i

that's a lie, anelka plays amr?
you play drogba up top, malouda left wing, anelka right wing. that's how chelsea play. not for long though ;)

for me the best chelsea tactic was 4-1-2-1-2....Cech--Ivanovic ( Right Back-automatic), Terry ( Centre Back-Defend), Vidic ( CB-Defend), A.Cole ( LB- automatic )--Annan (or John Obi Mikel ) (Anchor Man- Defend), Essien (MC-Ball winning midfielder-support ), Lamps(or rodwell) ( MC-deep lying playmaker-support), Hazard (AMC-support)--Tevez ( FC- Advanced Forward- Attack ), Mario Balotelli ( same thing as tevez).....best results 7-0 at home with arsenal and a faboulous 8-1 away victory with tottenham....and believe i don't cheat i swear....is a very good tactic....for me works very well

Samillyroy, I know, but in game right wing position is AMR or Forward in the right side? P.S. bad english :D

yeah that's correct - and that's where anelka plays.. so what's the problem? ha

Status
Not open for further replies.