Chelsea to sign Lucas Piazon

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 7K
Only seen this lad play once in real life for Brazil U20's and he was outstanding and he seems very promising indeed. Looks like we wont be signing Kaka and we have signed a younger cheeper version insted. Looking forward to seeing the lad and Chelsea are getting themselfs a few Brazilians in the squad now days. If anyone can find any videos on him then please post them on here as i would like to see more of him.

Brazilians dont really cut it well in the premier league, only one i can think of is Juninho. Even the likes of Alex and Gilberto werent fantastic or as good as they should have been.

Brazilians dont really cut it well in the premier league, only one i can think of is Juninho. Even the likes of Alex and Gilberto werent fantastic or as good as they should have been.

Some Brazilians dont your right but Chelsea's Alex looks fine, also i know its early days but both Ramires and David Luiz are Brazilian and they look well suited to the PL. One thing he has is age on his side, he will be 18 when he joins us so he will have alot of time to adapt.

What are you basing that on? Robinho?

Chelsea Alex? Think he's a great player and suits the prem well, but he's hardly your typical Brazilian.

This.

The Brazilian way of football doesn't really cut-it in the Premier League, like Joe said the on Brazilian who has made an impact on the Premier League would be Juninho, apart from him I can't really think of any others? Although, I'd say Gilberto Silva was a pretty special player when he was playing for Arsenal.

But we can't really judge as I don't think any of us have seen enough of him to judge anything as of yet.

But I hope he does well, Brazilian footballer are special to watch and it'd be fantastic for him to become a Chelsea regular in the future.

This.

The Brazilian way of football doesn't really cut-it in the Premier League, like Joe said the on Brazilian who has made an impact on the Premier League would be Juninho, apart from him I can't really think of any others? Although, I'd say Gilberto Silva was a pretty special player when he was playing for Arsenal.

But we can't really judge as I don't think any of us have seen enough of him to judge anything as of yet.

But I hope he does well, Brazilian footballer are special to watch and it'd be fantastic for him to become a Chelsea regular in the future.

Well... the twins, so far so good. Lucas is doing well, even though he isn't the sort of Brazilian player to shine. Eduardo was cool, too.

ive seen him play a few matches in real life he looks like hes going to be some thing special maybe next drogba?

This.

well Rafael is arguably the best young right back in europe, Fabio is making huge strides, and anderson, Ramires, Lucas, Sandro, and now Luiz are showing what they are made of, to say they dont cut it is premature.

******. :(

10 mil is a bit steep though.

for me if they offer 10mil for a teenager....it depends to his performance,in this kind of business even though your only at teenage age if you really good the team owner or manager wont mind it as long as they make money towards it. thats gamble.

Tbh this is the first ive heard of the lad but I hope he has a great future at Chelsea :D

Would not be surprised a couple of days later chelsea have been fined yet again for ancelotti wandering into a shanty town and signing the next so and so with a quick wink and a nod

Gotta stop tapping these players up

Not seen this lad play, but heard very very very good things about him. Apparently likes to run at players, take them on and has an eye for goal. As long as he can physically cut it in the EPL, he will be fine, I would imagine a lot of Gym work for him, when he gets over to england.

Never heard of him outside of FM, must be a beast for 10mil though considering his age. How many games/goals as he got for Sao Paulo?

Back