Chelsea to sign Lucas Piazon

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 7K
Looks like a great prospect. I imagine the £10m will only be if he reaches his full potential, meaning that it'll be tied in with goals, international caps and if he helps Chelsea to win silverwear.

Looks like a great prospect. I imagine the £10m will only be if he reaches his full potential, meaning that it'll be tied in with goals, international caps and if he helps Chelsea to win silverwear.

I would expect so mate, also Sao Paulo have to raise some money as they just signed Luis Fabiano and he wont have been cheep and neither will his wages.

When you consider rooney was 30million at a similar age

and smalling was 10million

think it shows that 10mil for someone dubbed the next kaka may look at steal in a few years time

When you consider rooney was 30million at a similar age

and smalling was 10million

think it shows that 10mil for someone dubbed the next kaka may look at steal in a few years time

the real difference is both where already playing in this league, and with Rooney he was starting for England..

Fees rising could reach £10M...
But he could be a flop like Torres........

Calm down ffs! He really can not do as bad as Torres. 0 in his first 6 apps LOL!
On topic, players from Brazil tend not to do as well in PL.

Calm down ffs! He really can not do as bad as Torres. 0 in his first 6 apps LOL!
On topic, players from Brazil tend not to do as well in PL.

5 appearences actually. And in that 5 Chelsea have won 3 and drew 1 so if he has been that bad then we have been wining with 10men so im happy with that. And Alex, Ramires, Luiz, Anderson, Lucas all have done well or ok in the PL.

Haven't heard about him apart from that it was confirmed that he is signing for Juve. Then he declined their offer as Juve didn't match his wage demands and finally signed with Chelsea.

And also other reason why his move to Juve failed was maybe due to the **** rule "Only one non EU player can be signed per season"

5 appearences actually. And in that 5 Chelsea have won 3 and drew 1 so if he has been that bad then we have been wining with 10men so im happy with that. And Alex, Ramires, Luiz, Anderson, Lucas all have done well or ok in the PL.

No offence but Ramires has not played well. Only some games, my mate is a Chelsea season ticket holder and he said the guy gets lost with the ball at his feet. Alex has been good at time but injuries and incosistency is against him. Can't believe you have mentioned Anderson and Luiz. Luiz has been at Chelsea for 1 month!!!, Anderson and even Utd fans will admit... He has potential but way to inconsistent!! Lucas has been good this season but previous 2 was below par! oO)

hmm.. he is very well spoken around here for a guy without Pro-games yet.

Anyways, for his generation, Adryan and Andrigo (yet, both waaaaaaaaaay more hipped) could be more talented..

He is called new Kaka by his looks and club (Sp) .. but his real position is supporting attacking foward

No offence but Ramires has not played well. Only some games, my mate is a Chelsea season ticket holder and he said the guy gets lost with the ball at his feet.

wait and see bud.. Ramires is a beast. Hes just getting used to the league.. besides.. a lot of games, i saw he playing in wrong role.. He must play DM with the freedom of Essien to use his speed.. when he deserves he ill got that.. i'm sure.

Oh.. and Sandro is a rock too.. This guy ill be remembered years to come.

Last edited:
Anderson and Luiz. Luiz has been at Chelsea for 1 month!!!, )

So we can't say Luiz has been good because he's only been at the club for a month, but you can call Torres a flop after he's been at Chelsea the same amount of time?

Make your mind up mate, can't just chop and change what you say when trying to get a point across.

Regarding the actual topic, I remember we were linked with him a few years ago when he was 15 and I took an interest. Haven't really followed his progress but from what I hear he sounds promising.

Let's hope he turns out good.

No offence but Ramires has not played well. Only some games, my mate is a Chelsea season ticket holder and he said the guy gets lost with the ball at his feet. Alex has been good at time but injuries and incosistency is against him. Can't believe you have mentioned Anderson and Luiz. Luiz has been at Chelsea for 1 month!!!, Anderson and even Utd fans will admit... He has potential but way to inconsistent!! Lucas has been good this season but previous 2 was below par! oO)

You clearly wanna be me.

But on the other hand. Anderson has been very good this season, so has Lucas, and Alex has been very good for a long time. The Twins have excelled very well. Luiz looks extremely good.

I think chelsea has done a very good job getting him very early, they can do a similar thing United did with the twins and install a hard working industrial work rate of the english game.

Ramires has been Chelsea's best performer for the last 3-4months without a dout. Alex??? Inconsistancy??? In a team that had the best defensive record in the PL last season and this season to date?

I think chelsea has done a very good job getting him very early, they can do a similar thing United did with the twins and install a hard working industrial work rate of the english game.

Desastrous :(XD:@ Plastic Brazilian Football. :(

Some ones just need get time to adapt. But media and suporters dont give them the patiance given to guys like Torres.. Lucas is a e.g. of that.

hmm.. he is very well spoken around here for a guy without Pro-games yet.

Anyways, for his generation, Adryan and Andrigo (yet, both waaaaaaaaaay more hipped) could be more talented..

He is called new Kaka by his looks and club (Sp) .. but his real position is supporting attacking foward

wait and see bud.. Ramires is a beast. Hes just getting used to the league.. besides.. a lot of games, i saw he playing in wrong role.. He must play DM with the freedom of Essien to use his speed.. when he deserves he ill got that.. i'm sure.

Oh.. and Sandro is a rock too.. This guy ill be remembered years to come.

Ramires recently has been playing in a inside right postion and when Essien and Lampard both get forward then Ramires tracks back and it suits him well. I can guarrentee that 9 out of 10 Chelsea fans will be pleased with what we have seen from Ramires this season.

Some ones just need get time to adapt. But media and suporters dont give them the patiance given to guys like Torres.. Lucas is a e.g. of that.

Absolutely, on top of the fact he was another who came over and continuously got played out of position. So happy he has turned it round, a lot of players would have left by now considering the **** he got from even his own fans, and at times certain players.

When he really becomes the next Kaka it was a really godd tranfer, but 10 mio for someone who will just become 18 is a lot. I already heard a lot of him, but 10 mio. This would finance the Luis Fabiano transfer

Back