Chelsea v Man City (1245 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 4K
I'm watching this game back on MOTD on Sky+, and I must say, Hilario is no way near Cech's ability, and how he can see himself as backup for the team is beyond me. He is absolute **** to be fair.

Well done to City though, don't like either of them, but it was the best result for Arsenal.

Hahaha, brillant. Both the fact Chelsea lost and that Terry got blanked.

Noice result. :)

on handshake-gate, all i have to say to comment on that is that bridge sure made him look like quite the ********. (in reference to my sig.)

anyone on team bridge, feel free to use my sig ;)

on handshake-gate, all i have to say to comment on that is that bridge sure made him look like quite the ********. (in reference to my sig.)

anyone on team bridge, feel free to use my sig ;)

To be honest it should and will all be forgotten soon. People are carrying it on like: "Yeah! Team Bridge!" but I'm guessing Wayne himself will be the one wanting to forget about this the most.

People need to let it go now the two have played against one another.

To be honest it should and will all be forgotten soon. People are carrying it on like: "Yeah! Team Bridge!" but I'm guessing Wayne himself will be the one wanting to forget about this the most.

People need to let it go now the two have played against one another.
the whole team bridge thing is a little over the top but i thought i'd cash in on it by making the sig. apologies (A)
i feel for bridge and i think the main reason everyone will have taken sides is cause of the situation at england.

Back