Chelsea v Man City (1245 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 105
  • Views Views 4K
yep if it wernt for that piece of **** keeper we could of won or got a draw tevezes first was ridulous and it was never a penalty from what i saw belletti didnt touch him
Same amount of a pen as in mid-week

yep if it wernt for that piece of **** keeper we could of won or got a draw tevezes first was ridulous and it was never a penalty from what i saw belletti didnt touch him
it was almost the same tackle on kalou in the inter game. i think cech would have saved the bellamy shot

2 - 4 now that`s what i call a football game , sensational

Bellamy -
"I know what JT's like, so I'm not gonna' comment on that guy"
:$

Chelsea to win 2-0.Can't see City winning this or drawing.
Quite easily the worst prediction ever made.oO)

What an awesome game.:D Terry gets blanked. Chelsea lose 4-2 after leading and have two players sent off.XD What a great start to the weekend.

After that game i almost like tevez again......Almost ¬_¬.

Wtf was mancini on about.oO) 3-1 loss against stoke was there best performance in his charge.oO)

and mancini thinks this wasn't citys best performance under him

Quite easily the worst prediction ever made.oO)

What an awesome game.:D Terry gets blanked. Chelsea lose 4-2 after leading and have two players sent off.XD What a great start to the weekend.

After that game i almost like tevez again......Almost ¬_¬.

Wtf was mancini on about.oO) 3-1 loss against stoke was there best performance in his charge.oO)
Did you watch the stoke match? they could've played very well then and TBH i don't think they done that well against Chelsea

What a result, don't think anyone saw that comming
Chelsea really missing Cech,Essien and Cole. Can't believe he took off Joe Cole too, Johnson played decent aswell. Hopefully this is the start of a poor run for Chelsea
Congrats City

*Looks at scoreline*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

AMAZING! Don't tell me Chelsea have choked now? I don't want Man City to win often, but I wanted this result so badly and they pulled it off. Hilarious.

How funny is to see how we congrate Man City and few months ago we was all against them.

That was so embaressing. It reminds me of a replica of the United 1 - 4 Liverpool game, they had four chances and scored them all. Tevez & Bellamy absolutely raped us and Hilario was Hilarious as i expected. The referee was poor, i don't know whether it was a penalty, looked like it from where i was but i haven't seen any replays. He got the main decisions right but overall he was poor. Ballack once again showed us what a **** he is and Ancelotti got his subs wrong, should have left J.Cole on. Kalou was Kalouless when he came on and Sturridge might aswell of had a City shirt on. Not to mention Mikel with the wonderful assist for Tevez's first. Just a catalog of errors and City counter attacks undone us.

I didn't see from where i was if Bridge shaked Terry's hand, half the crowd cheered then booed so i wasn't really sure.

I wouldn't rule out Arsenal for the title. Win their game and they go 3 points behind us (i think)
+ they have the best run in with only Spurs away as a tricky match.
56/1 for Arsenal to win the league, Spurs to finish 4th, and Burnley to go down.

****** **** Chelsea, you useless choke-artists. :@

How annoying for the Spurs fans out there who were sure their rivals would do them a favour today.

The one and only day i am supporting bellamy and Tevez, they pull it off.

Now At the moment, Lets not take terry to south africa. he losing it. His fault for loss to everton, made 2 **** ups last week against wolves, His fault for milito goal in midweek. and he could of done a lot better today. Jageilka to partner rio at the back.

dare i say it, bring carragher back above Terry, maybe bramble!!

Terry actually did pretty well today, the only thing he could have done better on was Tevez's first goal, which was partly Mikel's fault and Hilario could have saved his robotic antics to when he got home.
He even held it together when we had 9 men and were basicaly playing a 1-3-4 formation. XD

This match is too bad for me that we lost again the 4th place... /Angry

Scored to late in the first half if we had scored within 20mins then i feel we would have won. Well done to city they were more focussed and put that to work today. But yes ok we lost but we are still top and its funny how quick people start saying utd for the title. If we get essien back and he stays fit for the rest of the season i have no douts we will end up with silverwere at the end off the season. Terry didnt have a decent game but what chelsea player did?? A good team picks theirself up from defeats like this so i have all the faith in my squad.

Scored to late in the first half if we had scored within 20mins then i feel we would have won. Well done to city they were more focussed and put that to work today. But yes ok we lost but we are still top and its funny how quick people start saying utd for the title. If we get essien back and he stays fit for the rest of the season i have no douts we will end up with silverwere at the end off the season. Terry didnt have a decent game but what chelsea player did?? A good team picks theirself up from defeats like this so i have all the faith in my squad.

sorry i have been saying utd since err May last year, also alot changes in a week.

sorry i have been saying utd since err May last year, also alot changes in a week.

Not everything is directed at you, i think he was talking about people in general.
Obviously you would think United will win the league.

For the first time in a few years, I really think we can do this.

Back