Chelsea v Man Utd (1600 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 2K
thts sounds so stupid, the refs add the correct time on, it has been proven tht they are correct with stoppage time, think, the board means a minimum of Xminutes, not only tht much.

Meh, Man utd couldnt even get a draw to help arsenal out abit lol? The one time i was cheering for man utd they lose man that sucks.

Arsenal five points behind now with a game in hand..Still alright i guess.

thts sounds so stupid, the refs add the correct time on, it has been proven tht they are correct with stoppage time, think, the board means a minimum of Xminutes, not only tht much.

When Man Utd have a goal down or in a game where they need a goal they always seem to get more time then should be added.

no, they dont, it is just when they get extra time it is highlighted.

take today for example, ref says 5 minutes to play, 2 minutes in alex comes on for anelka, takes amout 1 minutes for alex to swao with anelka, ref still blows on 5th minutes straight.

nothing more wil be sed, if it was utd, everyone would still be moaning in 2 months time.

united only get a lot of time sometimes, just because they score late on quite often doesnt mean tehy buy refs, it just means they are good, determined and play til the end doesnt it, unlike liverpool against lyon

Great result, disapointing performance to be honest.
United did well to stifle our midfield but as soon as they set out with 5 in the midfield i knew it wasnt going to be a great spectacle.
Fletcher was a dirty b****, constant fouling, moaning, asking the ref to book players. Rooney had a good game, was the only real threat to us really, and Obertan when he came on.
United fans cant say anything like we got lucky or the ref was bad etc. How many times has the ref made dubious decisions that have gone in your favour? How many times last season did you play absolutely **** and come away with 3 points.

still, the ref was ****, he cost us the game, never a free kick, thts was the best tackle of the game,

terry on valencia penalty, at anyother ground

Sir Alex Got His Tatics Rong Again How Long Is It Going To Take Untill He Playes Owen From The Start Againts A Big Team

Got the tactics wrongoO) we outplayed them totally.
Fletcher was not dirty. he must have commited like 3 fouls none of them malicous. He played great.

Meh. Although Chelsea are top I'm still not disappointed by the result, I just hate Man U doing well. Besides, at the start of this season I predicted a league win for Chelsea.

Scott it's funny how you automatically say it's the ref's fault. You had the whole of the game to do something else, and you did nothing. Deserved to lose.

owen from the start, How about a fit berbatov from the top,

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Scott it's funny how you automatically say it's the ref's fault. You had the whole of the game to do something else, and you did nothing. Deserved to lose.

sorry kinger, did anyone hear actually watch the game, because if you did, you would of seen the ref was *****, he was awful, a disgrace to the game. ultimately in a game between the 2 best sides in the country, refs decisons play a big part, as the sides are so close

Sir Alex Got His Tatics Rong Again How Long Is It Going To Take Untill He Playes Owen From The Start Againts A Big Team

Huh?

Did you even watch the game...Man united actually played pretty good much better than chelsea in my opinion the five man across the midfield was to cut the arsenal style free flowing football and fletcher was the person to close essien down to dictate the play into man utd's favour and it actually worked until the freekick.

I assume you didnt even watch the game? I find it seriously depressing that your a man utd supporter and coming out with them comments?

Good game overall but i couldnt see man utd losing if im honest but thats football.

Last edited:
Fergie got his tactics spot on, and it was working up until we scored.
I can't empiphis enough how bad Deco is, he was non-existant seriously.

Anyway, i heard on the radio on the way home, when Kalou was coming on for Drogba, a man behind him was wearing sunglasses and brushing his teeth? Lol oO)

Huh?

Did you even watch the game...Man united actually played pretty good much better than chelsea in my opinion the five man across the midfield was to cut the arsenal style free flowing football and fletcher was the person to close essien to dictate the play into man utd's favour and it actually worked until the freekick.

I assume you didnt even watch the game?

Good game overall but i couldnt see man utd losing if im honest but thats football.

Yh united didnt deserve to lose. I knew we would only let in a goal by a set piece because VDS is awful at defending set plays and commanding the area.

If anything we deserved to win as we played better and chelsea got lucky.

Yh united didnt deserve to lose. I knew we would only let in a goal by a set piece because VDS is awful at defending set plays and commanding the area.
That was the first goal we have let in from a set-piece.oO) I think your being extremely harsh about VDS. In the prem.

Back