Chelsea v Man Utd (1600 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 2K
not at all, his decisons where stupid,

drogba got booked for being kicked straight in the chest, fletcher made an awesome tackle, free kick given. then evans booked for cavalho being a ****.

You only deserve to win if you take your chances.
What a load of bullshit if we had won 2-1 and had 2 shots and chelsea had murdered us i have no doubt you would be singing a different tune.

How cool was this guy at the match?

coolguy.jpg

What a load of bullshit if we had won 2-1 and had 2 shots and chelsea had murdered us i have no doubt you would be singing a different tune.
Why would I care? I don't even support neither team or dislike neither team. If United had won 2-1 and taken their chances then I would be saying United deserved to win as they took their chances, so I don't really know how you think I'd be different if United got lucky, as I honestly don't care, I was just making a point just like everyone else was.

Why would I care? I don't even support neither team or dislike neither team. If United had won 2-1 and taken their chances then I would be saying United deserved to win as they took their chances, so I don't really know how you think I'd be different if United got lucky, as I honestly don't care, I was just making a point just like everyone else was.
Yeah, sure. Most people who don't support united hate them so they don't give one if we get screwed over while if a dodgy decision goes our way their is outrage. If you really don't hate us at all it's still rubbish if one team totally outplays another one but don't take their chances doesn't mean they deserve to lose like you said maybe they don't deserve to win. I didn't even say we deserved to win i said if anything we deserved to win. I don't think we neccasarily deserved to win but we were very unlucky and if we deserved anything out of that game it was a win. We may well have went on to score if they hadn't scored their dodgy goal and then had something to defend.

Nah, its football, I watched fletcher's tackle in real time and thought it was a red-card, but after seeing the replay, I now know it wasn't, the ref does not have that luxury. United should have defended the free kick anyway as JT was unmarked. United have had the rub of the green for the last 10 years, its about time 1 or 2 decisions went against them.

watch him now [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtk67lcpyw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame] the chelsea tooth brusher

Yeah, sure. Most people who don't support united hate them so they don't give one if we get screwed over while if a dodgy decision goes our way their is outrage. If you really don't hate us at all it's still rubbish if one team totally outplays another one but don't take their chances doesn't mean they deserve to lose like you said maybe they don't deserve to win. I didn't even say we deserved to win i said if anything we deserved to win. I don't think we neccasarily deserved to win but we were very unlucky and if we deserved anything out of that game it was a win. We may well have went on to score if they hadn't scored their dodgy goal and then had something to defend.
It's my opinion, and I don't hate united and I'm not "everyone"

i wanted a draw but oh well i think chelski deserved to win and the ref played well didn`t see anything wrong with the way he called the game he made mistakes on both sides so they evened them selfs out in the end, and its always nice to see manu lose so im kinder happy:).

p.s i hate united and i`am everyone^^)

Meh, Man utd couldnt even get a draw to help arsenal out abit lol? The one time i was cheering for man utd they lose man that sucks.

Arsenal five points behind now with a game in hand..Still alright i guess.

not to worry we have chelsea game after next, we will win that and go 2 points behind, win our game in hand and go top, =]

I heard United were the better team, but in the end, all that matters is the result.

Oh, and scott... no United fan has the right to complain about refereeing, which is something Ferguson still doesn't seem to understand.

Back