• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Chelsea and Sunderland in the Premier League.

More...

4.10? What the ****? Perverted start time :P

Anyway, last year will not be repeated, 2-0 to us, with Bosingwa scoring a free-kick from range, and a McEachran tap-in. (I live in hope XD)

Darren Bent not playing has boosted my confidence up for this game :D

I'd of thought that too cfc, but Asamoah Gyan is in some great form at the moment. He could prove to be as much a handful as Bent if not more..

I'd of thought that too cfc, but Asamoah Gyan is in some great form at the moment. He could prove to be as much a handful as Bent if not more..

yeah Gyan is a quality striker but the thing with Bent is he allways seems to score against the big clubs lol.

Chelsea line up looks very very weak..

Chelsea:
Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Ferreira, Cole, Zhirkov, Mikel, Ramires, Anelka, Drogba, Malouda.
Subs - Turnbull, Kalou, Van Aanholt, Bruma, Kakuta, McEachran, Sala.

Only notable substitute is Kalou. Very strange that so many big names miss out too..

Terry missed out. No surprise as we have International match mid week.

That bench is so strange, and our back four looks atrocious, god knows where Ferreira will play, oh god, that's why we need to strengthen our team, we can't just rely on youth the whole time. However, more positively, can't wait to see Jacopo Sala in action :)

Commentators just said that John Terry is almost certainly out of the England squad too.
CJACKO actually predicted this last night - another injury to Terry just before an international game? Something smells fishy to me..

After seeing the Chelsea line-up, I change to: Chelsea 1 - 0 Sunderland

Commentators just said that John Terry is almost certainly out of the England squad too.
CJACKO actually predicted this last night - another injury to Terry just before an international game? Something smells fishy to me..

are you saying the CJACKO is, John Terry :P

No. I'm saying that John Terry isn't really injured and they just don't want him to play for England.

Or even better, he is revolting due to Ray Wilkins' departure.. I can dream (A)

No. I'm saying that John Terry isn't really injured and they just don't want him to play for England.

Or even better, he is revolting due to Ray Wilkins' departure.. I can dream (A)

hmm, interesting point though, we'll have to see what comes out soon

Welbeck you *******, improve your finishing or you're not coming back to United. Sunderland should be 2/3-0 up!

Ivanovic you lucky ****.

Should have been off.

He's got to be sent off!!!!!! Ivanovic knows he should have gone. Terrible decision!!

I have no idea how Ivanovic hasn't been sent off :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back