Chelsea v Sunderland (1610 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubts about it.. if this game wasn't at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea would have 10 men right now.

Cech is invincible.. to Sunderland strikers!

Nedum Onouha!! I've never cheered a Manchester City players goal so much in my life!!

This is the worst performance I have ever seen of Chelsea. We look disjointed and desperate, and we're running around like headless chickens. I don't care if we get a result here, this is a outrageously **** performance

Man CIty players just loves playing against City XD

Welbeck is excellent si is Cech. God Mode.

1-0 half time.

Deserved to be honest. Chelsea have been really poor.

Without Cech it could've been three or four.

Welbeck tracked back, started the move that led to the Goal. Having match of his life. :wub:

sunderland hugely on top, ivanovic shouldnt be on the pitch, that was more clear cut than squillaci today, or o'shea's vs liverpool

ivanovic should be off. Feel this is a must win for chelsea to capitalise on man utd's draw yesterday

for **** sake Chelsea you bunch of ***** wake up anyone would of thought Sunderland were the champions and we are a mid table/bottom half team. ******* ridiculous

also any utd supports that complain about Ivanovic not getting sent off just remember vidic yesterday but I do agree Ivanovic should of seen red

for **** sake Chelsea you bunch of ***** wake up anyone would of thought Sunderland were the champions and we are a mid table/bottom half team. ******* ridiculous

also any utd supports that complain about Ivanovic not getting sent off just remember vidic yesterday but I do agree Ivanovic should of seen red

Don't bring UTD into this one. No-one has mentioned it. Sunderland have got you here.

And I hate that.

we have been sooo poor it's embarrassing, how did we let Onouha get through, the defence looks diabolical, and I have absolutely no idea how and where the goals are going to be coming from :S

we have been sooo poor it's embarrassing, how did we let Onouha get through, the defence looks diabolical, and I have absolutely no idea how and where the goals are going to be coming from :S
your midfield without essien and lampard is decidedly average, **** i'd prefer our midfield

your midfield without essien and lampard is decidedly average, **** i'd prefer our midfield

Like*

Our CMs Carrick and Scholes dominated Lampard, Essien and Mikel ;)

Seriously without Essien Chelsea's midfield is really toothless unless Malouda has other ideas.

I know, I can't just make up how the system works, with 3 CMs, it just doesn't work, Sunderland are skinning us on the wings as well as in the centre

I know, I can't just make up how the system works, with 3 CMs, it just doesn't work, Sunderland are skinning us on the wings as well as in the centre
it works with essien, becuase the man is a beast of a midfielder, he is so good he can effectively do two jobs at once, so its a big loss when he is not there, not to mention the fact that zhirkov is not a central midfielder

Nedum Onuoha? NEDUM ONUOHA?! When on earth did he ever learn to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back