Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Chelsea and Wigan in the Premier League.

More...

CUMON CHELS!!! dont **** this up other wise i may take a trip to B&Q to get a nice strong rope!!!!

Come on Chelsea!!!

I have to say I am really nervous, and I have a important piano lesson while it's on so I will keep thinking about it :S

come on wigan!!! Only saying that because i love hendry thomas

Lol at the interview on Sky Sports News with Chelsea fans in a pub. Took him 5 attempts to find a supporter from London XD

Chelsea just cannot afford to slip up.Even though they are proven to be comfortable favourites,Wigan have never been a said that can be pushed over that easily.It's win or bust for Chelsea,should United win.

Really hope Chelsea can win, can't have United winning the league. (H)

Lol at the interview on Sky Sports News with Chelsea fans in a pub. Took him 5 attempts to find a supporter from London XD

It would take twice as many to find one who has supported longer than 5 years ^^)

so true my friend so true, Most of the people where i work in Southampton are chelsea fans

It would take twice as many to find one who has supported longer than 5 years ^^)

or even longer to find a manchester united fan in any other pub than the bishop blaize that isnt from manchester lol talking about the bishop blaize, im off therre now, have good day people... COME ON UNITED/WIGAN!

CUMON CHELS!!! dont **** this up other wise i may take a trip to B&Q to get a nice strong rope!!!!
lol mate, if you guys lose. im gonna have to hold this epic choking against you, at least untl the world cup starts

viva john terry he score an own goal wigan win 1 0 viva john terry

Last edited:

Basically the opposite of Manchester United then, where 5/5 would be from London.

2-0 Chelsea...

Looks like Uniteds title hopes are over. Unless Wigan pull off a shocker again

Yaaay! First goal was offside, waiting for Fergie to complain when he hasn't even seen it

yesssssss come on 2-0 ******* yesss!!!

hopefully we will be seing this very soon :D
Chelsea%20champions.jpg

Last edited:
Back