Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
Hey, ryangiggs11. Quit whining you little *****.

Chelsea 3 - 0 Wigan.

All over.

id just likie to say it anit over yet rember wigan vs arsenal can happen still

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

amazing no card for drogba ummmmmmmmmmmm make ya think cheats
They're not cheating. They're winning the title fairly, just give credit where it's due.

Just calm down a bit mate.

Anelka :wub:

4-0.

Raping coming on? ;)

am not am right cheats you bought the league good goal by kalou though

SPURS FAN CHEARING ON CHELSEA WTF YOU ON

I'd rather Chelsea win it this season than United.

Chelsea 4 - 0 Wigan

Can they score another and get 100 goals for the season?

Yea, you all might as well get over it and just congratulate the champions for a solid season. Even if Roman did buy it for them, he wont be able to do it forever. Their squad average age is horrifying to look at.

i will never give chelsea cridit certain thing this season has to be looked into by fa not just aginst united other teams just think chelsea have won it by alot of refs on there side

It's all over.

Now I will have to listen to a ton of glory supporting Chelsea fans at my school telling me about how they won the title.

I said chelsea would win this by 5 or 6 goals looks like my prediction will come true good on chelsea , all be it without your offside goal at old trafford you wouldnt be top of the league , but the fact remains you were the better team that day , and deserved the win anyways so to me its makes no difference, man utds results against burnley , and a few other teams cost them the league.

Last edited:
I'd rather Chelsea win it this season than United.

Chelsea 4 - 0 Wigan

Can they score another and get 100 goals for the season?

then billy ur not a true spurs fan most spurs fans would hate chelsea winning any trophys

I think it will go to whoever has the least appearances for golden boot if they have the same amount of goals?

sorry lads just bugs me not becourse united anit winning league just how certain thing have gone down this eyar dose make you think if chels have cheated

just hope berba gose

Back