Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
Congratulations Chelsea. Commiserations Manchester United. Both teams have made this fight to the finish exciting as gone to the last match of the season.

As for the idiots who post absolute bullshit on a thread. Ask yourself this. What are you trying to achieve?

Congratulations to all the Chelsea fans here.
Some amazing results this season and you stuck it out and showed that you have the balls to go on and win it.
Enjoy the gloating for the next few months :)

Thanks for a great season.

After reading up on the thread and what i put before i felt robbed of the league and i let my self go today and sorry for that am not normally like that i let go bad to day made my self look daft so am man enough to know when am in the wrong and i was harsh to Chelsea they were by far the better team.

Last edited:
Personal comments? please explain, anyway man utd have a better team, they have won more titles than you

Mistaken team for club?

At the end of the day you're always going to have bitter United fans & gloating Chelsea fans coming on here. Instead of just getting dragged into unnecessary and pointless arguements, just think is it worth responding to these people who have no clue what their talking about.

Back