• Chelsea

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just seen the replay, for a no-nonsence defender, Squillaci does really badly, he's meant to mark his man tightly, if that was Koscielny, it wouldn't have been a goal I feel, it's what he's done well since arriving, staying tight and tackling early as he presses, but Squillaci isn't doing that, and he's yet to impress me in an Arsenal shirt, despite his goal vs Partizan.

Going out to injure them is disgusting, unprofessional, and dam right low.

That seems quite harsh, the challenges outrageosly very hard, but nothing like malicious :S

Drogba scores against us? First time for everything I suppose.

Half Time - Good game so far, even if we're on the wrong end of a 1-0 lead. Didn't think Drogba's goal was at all deserved, and looked like there was a foul on Song by Ramires in the build up, winning the ball back for Chelski. Sicne the goal though, it's been all Chelsea, Arsenal reacted badly and we're lucky Chelsea didn't create anything other than possession for the final 10 mins of that half.

Feel it should be 0-0 or Arsenal leading, we've created better chances than they have, and before the goal we had a little while of good pressure, and what a start we almost had with Chamakh going close and Koscielny heading over from under the bar :S

THOUGHT HE WOULD SCORE AND HE DID :'(

1-1 hopefully at FT though

Outrageous challenges on Sagna and Diaby. Going out to injure them is disgusting, unprofessional, and dam right low.

Overreaction much.

"Are you, are you, are you Wenger in disguise?"

Overreaction much.

"Are you, are you, are you Wenger in disguise?"

Well, it's my opinion, people think great challenges are people who throw their body around, causing potential injuries.

Oh well, i've made my opinion clear, can't be arsed arguing over something which is about opinion.

Let's see a good 2nd half.

Chamakh you diver :O

HA. You can talk as a Chelski fan.

Also - wasn't a dive. (Not saying it was a penalty, but Cech does catch him, he's not under control of the ball though, he's looking for it, not making it up.)

HA. You can talk as a Chelski fan.

Also - wasn't a dive. (Not saying it was a penalty, but Cech does catch him, he's not under control of the ball though, he's looking for it, not making it up.)

maybe slightly :P - just the way he went down

Just got back in. Not surprised to see us one-down and defending poor for the goal. Typical Arsenal. Let's step it up a gear.

Outrageous challenges on Sagna and Diaby. Going out to injure them is disgusting, unprofessional, and dam right low.

Wow Frankie.. they hardly went in to hurt them.

Essien on Diaby was a 50/50. Not sure what Sagna tackle you're talking about because I haven't been watching it properly but I seriously doubt they went out to injure them.

Chill out.

Really missing Cesc today. Diaby hasn't been good enough, and Nasri isn't as effective on the right.

Really missing Cesc today. Diaby hasn't been good enough, and Nasri isn't as effective on the right.

Wilshere been on and off too. Passing has been poor overall. Don't expect much from a youngster but if you're starting against Chelsea you really need to put in a blinder or face the consequences. Hopefully the last half hour will serve us nicely.

Any1 got a different stream? The one I was watching just went down :(

Back