• Chelsea

Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pleased with the performance from the lads, especially in the first half. Could have been 5 or 6 come half time and I expected us to push on and get another two or three but we seemed to sit back in the second half. Fair play to Blackpool, they played really well after the break and could have had atleast 2 goals. Also credit the Blackpool fans, they were brilliant throughout despite their team being four goals down. Statistically we look awesome as of yet in the league, from 5 games scored 21 and conceded only the 1 at West Ham. Hopefully the players don't get over confident as our opening fixtures have been kind to us. Manchester City next weekend should be a good test.

Overall, pleased with the performance. Could have pushed on in the second half but credit Blackpool for continuously plugging away. Newcastle midweek we should give some of the youngsters a starting place and a few fringe players.

Pleased with the performance from the lads, especially in the first half. Could have been 5 or 6 come half time and I expected us to push on and get another two or three but we seemed to sit back in the second half. Fair play to Blackpool, they played really well after the break and could have had atleast 2 goals. Also credit the Blackpool fans, they were brilliant throughout despite their team being four goals down. Statistically we look awesome as of yet in the league, from 5 games scored 21 and conceded only the 1 at West Ham. Hopefully the players don't get over confident as our opening fixtures have been kind to us. Manchester City next weekend should be a good test.

Overall, pleased with the performance. Could have pushed on in the second half but credit Blackpool for continuously plugging away. Newcastle midweek we should give some of the youngsters a starting place and a few fringe players.

yer Carlo said after the game that Van Anholt, Bruma, Kakuta and Sturridge will all start on Wednesday.

playing like this i honestly can't see anyone beating us at the moment. I think its a good time to go to City as they haven't geled properly yet and proberly won't for about another month maybie. Last season Chelsea had Drogba and Lampard scoring all the goals but this season Malouda wants in on the act. We have been resting a few big name players also and i suspect players will get a rest midweek against Newcastle.

I can't understand why this was on at 4 o'clock super Sunday. I actually fell asleep watching this in the first half.

But if Chelsea didn't win all these games, we'd be surprised, so let's calm down, and wait for the real challenges to come.

it sounds like John Motson dosen't even care or want to be commentating this game on MOTD2

it sounds like John Motson dosen't even care or want to be commentating this game on MOTD2
to be fair to him hes been there done that he knows its a nothing game really. it just showed chelsea are adept finishers nothing more, you've got much tougher fixtures coming lets see what you do then

anyone see that piece of skill from the Drogs haha love it.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

its a nothing game really. it just showed chelsea are adept finishers nothing more

wasen't a nothing game for us though we got 3 points and 4 more goals and went 2 more points clear of arsenal.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

to be fair to him hes been there done that he knows its a nothing game really. it just showed chelsea are adept finishers nothing more, you've got much tougher fixtures coming lets see what you do then

its not like 4 or 5 of our players are playing well thats my point its the whole side whoever is on the pitch at that time.

anyone see that piece of skill from the Drogs haha love it.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

wasen't a nothing game for us though we got 3 points and 4 more goals and went 2 more points clear of arsenal.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

its not like 4 or 5 of our players are playing well thats my point its the whole side whoever is on the pitch at that time.
in terms of stating your credentials it is. it would be a suprise if you didnt win this game

in terms of stating your credentials it is. it would be a suprise if you didnt win this game

oh yer totally agree when we looked at the fixtures we targeted 5 wins out of 5 but footballs a funny game and it dosen't always work that way.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

it should have been more today really but Drogba was so unselfish

oh yer totally agree when we looked at the fixtures we targeted 5 wins out of 5 but footballs a funny game and it dosen't always work that way.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

it should have been more today really but Drogba was so unselfish
he defines the term complete forward.

i love how carlo's left eyebrow is permanently raised

he defines the term complete forward.

i love how carlo's left eyebrow is permanently raised

haha yer it always is.

Did Murray, Lawo and Shearer all just agree that Drogba is possibly the 2nd best player in the world???

haha yer it always is.

Did Murray, Lawo and Shearer all just agree that Drogba is possibly the 2nd best player in the world???
not sure id agree with that. 2nd best forward though. but i'd have him over villa

not sure id agree with that. 2nd best forward though. but i'd have him over villa

id say Xavi and Iniesta are better but i think Forwards get more attention. Yer i think Drogba gives you more than Villa but Villa is a better finisher.

Not even close to best forward. That particular post is filled by a certain Lionel Messi, who incidentally got an ankle sprain today.

Back