Votes: 34 68.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a joke punwhere in there... (6)

Alright alright. I'm realistically expecting Chelsea to score 9, now, Pool to get too tired to defend properly. I reckon Adam might give them a consolation freekick goal though.
you assume that blackpool were defending well in the first place

we are looking so good at the moment and this could be a rout. Malouda is easily the best left sided player at the moment without a dout. Loved the Chelsea fans after the 4th goal singing ''boring boring chelsea'' haha love it.

Doesn't get easier for Chelsea, have they played a top 10 team yet?

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

we are looking so good at the moment and this could be a rout. Malouda is easily the best left sided player at the moment without a dout. Loved the Chelsea fans after the 4th goal singing ''boring boring chelsea'' haha love it.

*GULP*

Gareth Bale?

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

*GULP*

Gareth Bale?
to be honest they ve massacred teams who dont know how to defend (wigan blackpool west brom), but struggled against to teams who do, (stoke). when they start pciking those kind of teams apart then i may worry

*GULP*

you can only play whats out in front of you.

Gareth Bale?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

to be honest they ve massacred teams who dont know how to defend (wigan blackpool west brom), but struggled against to teams who do, (stoke). when they start pciking those kind of teams apart then i may worry

true but if thats the case then Utd, Arsenal and whoever else you think can win the league should smash them teams if they are on the same level surely.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

true but if thats the case then Utd, Arsenal and whoever else you think can win the league should smash them teams if they are on the same level surely.
well arsenal did smash blackpool, and we picked apart west ham.

well arsenal did smash blackpool, and we picked apart west ham.

This.

But i still think that these kind of results will give Chelski so much confidence going into every game, hopefully they'll get complacent at some point in the near future, and/or Cech makes another error :P

Blackpool looking like a better team

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Oh no chelsea free kick goal

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Oops, nothin

Let's be honest.. It's Blackpool..

I've kinda been disappoint with Chelsea today, Blackpool have have been better in the second half. Unlucky not to score..

That shot was so high it was on Drogs.

In all seriousness, I feel sorry for Essien today, he's tried so hard for a goal.

This.

But i still think that these kind of results will give Chelski so much confidence going into every game, hopefully they'll get complacent at some point in the near future, and/or Cech makes another error :P

or it could just be giving us confidence to win every game.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

fair play to Blackpool for their 2nf half performance they pushed more men forward which means we had to commit more men back. We didn't really look like conceding and win after win is just giving us confidence roll on Saturday i say. Top of the league and +10 goals ahead of Utd good stuff.

Another confident performance from Chelsea atleast they have a challenge next week against City. :)

Chelsea have surpassed 100 goals in the calander year. wow we are so good.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Another confident performance from Chelsea atleast they have a challenge next week against City. :)

im buzzing for it mate you done the double over us last season so we want revenge.

Chelsea have surpassed 100 goals in the calander year. wow we are so good.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

im buzzing for it mate you done the double over us last season so we want revenge.

We have a better team this year aswell so should be gooooood.

Credit to Chelsea, they are keeping up the good form. Arsenal normally fade away after Christmas, hopefully Chelsea don't this year!

Back