• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing my prediction based off the starting line ups..

Chelsea 3-1 Liverpool - Torres x2, Lampard / Gerrard (Pen)

Lampard will score first, Pool will get a pen, then it will become the Fernando show.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Chelsea fans, is Ramires injured? Not in the Squad of 18 :$

Raul Meireles to start in attack? That's what Sky Sports seem to think. Wouldn't surprise me, he's been attacking well recently!

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Dan, Kentish lad, via text: "My little bro is a mascot for Liverpool today. He cried when he heard Torres had gone - and since then he has come up with a cunning plan to get his own back! Beware Torres!"

A classic "go for the handshake, then put your hand to your nose" at Torres perhaps?? :P

EDIT: Torres looks disgusting in a Chelsea shirt :S

I lol'd at the poll results, too many scousers on this site... ;)

LOL at Fernando Torres being 16/1 to kiss the badge if he scores.

I can't believe that the Chelsea tools copied the Liverpool Torres banner and left the Shankly gates on.

What a load of clueless idiots! XD

Didn't realise Florent Malouda was Chelsea's top goalscorer in the league this season..

now i remember why i hate sky sports, way too much hype

Has anyone got a picture of the 2 Torres banners, Chelsea + Liverpool's? Can't be bothered rooting through the thread :P

Has anyone got a picture of the 2 Torres banners, Chelsea + Liverpool's? Can't be bothered rooting through the thread :P

180229_132390900160282_100001681175724_210283_6356501_n.jpg

fernando-torres-banner-746607376.jpg

Annoyed as **** that Carra is starting, causes more problems than he solves.
He might be a legend but he's ******* wank now.

I understand why Suarez isn't starting, but the fact Torres is, scares the **** outta me tbh.

Have you seen our defence?!, Proves you don't watch Liverpool much. Skrtel is the liability

XD They just showed the banner on TV :P Looks so stupid after it was pointed out ;)

Had a brief look through thread and have seen none, can someone link a good stream? Quality doesn't have to be great if it doesn't lag, got someone looking to see it with no sky in their apartment.

Read in other forum..

Liverpool banner at stamford bridge:"Torres just a **** on the chess board but the King remains"

Macca's prediction "Carragher will get booked for his tackle on Torres". Lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back