• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool needed that, The team, the players and the supporters. Dalglish keeps on providing for Liverpool. He is truly a legend.

Just watching full highlights for the first time on LFCTV now, when we scored Torres looked like he was about to cry! Brilliant! He'll regret it soon.

Also you would have heard a pin drop if it wasn't for us Liverpool fans yesterday. It was dead, absolutely dead.

Just watching full highlights for the first time on LFCTV now, when we scored Torres looked like he was about to cry! Brilliant! He'll regret it soon.

Also you would have heard a pin drop if it wasn't for us Liverpool fans yesterday. It was dead, absolutely dead.

First of all If Torres had a massive grin when you scored it wouldnt have gone down well with his NEW fans would it. And second of all Stamford Bridge is normally quiet so dont flatter yourself.

First of all If Torres had a massive grin when you scored it wouldnt have gone down well with his NEW fans would it. And second of all Stamford Bridge is normally quiet so dont flatter yourself.

It was more tears of 'what have I done?!'

Oh I know, but I was stunned at how quiet it was. Who's flattering themselves? I just made an observation.

It was more tears of 'what have I done?!'

Oh I know, but I was stunned at how quiet it was. Who's flattering themselves? I just made an observation.

What just like the article the other day stating he looked like he regretted the move. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL CLUB GET OVER IT.

What just like the article the other day stating he looked like he regretted the move. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL CLUB GET OVER IT.

Wow, bitter much?! Jeeeeesus christ.

Aye, you'd have thought Chelsea would have been up for it and all. Sure someone said Stamford Bridge would be bouncing because of the Chelsea fans outsinging the Liverpool fans.. yeah oO)

Wow, bitter much?! Jeeeeesus christ.

Go back and look at my first post, i said Liverpool deserved the win. It just gets boring and pathetic when people come back time and time again to pick more holes. Everone knows Stamford Bridge is quiet its a fact, and saying Torres will regret the move is just laughable. Your basicly stating who would want to play for Chelsea after they have graced the Anfield faithful. You were the biggest and most feared club in the land but that was ages ago, times have changed things have changed.

its finally descended into bickering

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.